Ray Pride

By Ray Pride Pride@moviecitynews.com

Postering Charlie Sheen’s 9/11 Drama With Whoopi Goldberg

Charlie
For those who have hungered all summer for “adult” entertainment, your wait is over on September 8, for Charlie Sheen’s labor of love, 9/11. (Press release, CHARLIE SHEEN’S “9/11” ACQUIRED BY ATLAS DISTRIBUTION, here.)

9 Responses to “Postering Charlie Sheen’s 9/11 Drama With Whoopi Goldberg”

1. jspartisan says:

September 8? Oh fuck you movie! FUCK. YOU.

2. EtGuild2 says:

Oh My God

3. Joe Straatmann says:

Sadly, we are in a world where this is only the 5th most upsetting thing I’ve seen today.

4. YancySkancy says:

Winning! But not Oscar-winning.

5. hcat says:

And Sheen is a truther on top of it. So this can be even worse than what it is on paper.

6. Ray Pride says:

The director’s resume is not encouraging. (In the link)

7. Mark F. says:

Why no “epic” film or miniseries about 9/11 yet? Seems like a natural for that.

8. Ray Pride says:

World Trade Center (Oliver Stone, 2006)?

9. Chucky says:

There must be a way to shoot this P.O.S. down with an ICBM.

“I had a knockoff Michael Kors bag that said MLK instead of MK. Jada told me that I shouldn’t have knockoff stuff. I told her that my philosophy is, Whatever the bag costs, I should be able to keep that amount of cash in the bag. If it’s a $300 purse, I have to put $300 in cash in that purse. I do not want a bag that is more expensive than the cash I have to put in it. Things are going good for me now, so I am graduating to your Fendis and your Guccis. But I better have the cash equivalent, or I’m not buying the purse. And if things start to go wrong, I’m going right back to my knockoffs. When you’re somebody like me, who’s been homeless, clothes are not that important. Clothes are not a roof over my head, food in my ­stomach, my family’s health—that’s what money is for. But fashion helps get more money. So, we ride.”
~ Tiffany Haddish

“It’s the job of the artist, to exploit connections. You see, I speak on behalf of the world of the artist without hesitation! People don’t realize that the part of the playwright is finding something for people to talk about. If you are writing about a historical episode, or two characters in ‘Hamlet,’ you have a structure for free.”
~ Tom Stoppard