Favorite Footage Of The Week

Just like living in Los Angeles…

7 Responses to “Favorite Footage Of The Week”

1. leahnz says:

Aw I hope they’re ok, and if they were on their way to slaughter I hope they ran like hell and escaped…(but they’re cows so who am i kidding)

2. anghus says:

Didn’t you just have a carjacking with three fatalities?

3. Captain Celluloid says:

Bored are we, David?

4. cadavra says:

A very moo-ving video.

A bit, Captain… but I also have this weird feeling like the shot is being recreated in World War Z. Cows R cool.

6. Bulldog68 says:

It’s called Extreme Tipping.

7. The Pope says:

Good reaction from the driver. No “What the…” Just a gasp… and then a controlled deceleration, followed by an almost imperceptible gear shift into reverse.

“The effect of the avalanche, and Tomas’ refusal to acknowledge his terror, seem to have devastating effects. But the interesting thing about Force Majeure is the sly suggestion that maybe this event could have a liberating effect on the family.”
~ Robert Horton

“Teaching how to make a film is like trying to teach someone how to fuck. You can’t. You have to fuck to learn how to fuck. It’s just how it is. The filmmaker has to protect the adventurous side of their self. I’m an explorer, I’m an inventor. Doc Brown is the character I relate to the most and he’s a madman. He’s a madman alone, locked up with his ideas but he does whatever he wants. He makes what he makes because he wants to make it. Yes, the DeLorean has to work in order for him to be a madman with a purpose—the DeLorean should work—but the point is I think everyone should try and find their own DeLorean. When Zemeckis was trying to get Back To The Future made, which he was for seven years, he was trying to get a film made where basically a teenager gets in a time machine, goes back to 1954 and almost —-s his mother. That pitch is extremely subversive and twisted in a way. My point is, he had a fascinating idea that no one had done before, but was clearly special to him and he stuck to it and made it what it was. When you do that you can create culture, but I think a lot of movies are just echoing culture and there’s a difference.”
~ A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night Filmmaker Ana Lily Amirpour