Favorite Footage Of The Week

Just like living in Los Angeles…

7 Responses to “Favorite Footage Of The Week”

1. leahnz says:

Aw I hope they’re ok, and if they were on their way to slaughter I hope they ran like hell and escaped…(but they’re cows so who am i kidding)

2. anghus says:

Didn’t you just have a carjacking with three fatalities?

3. Captain Celluloid says:

Bored are we, David?

4. cadavra says:

A very moo-ving video.

A bit, Captain… but I also have this weird feeling like the shot is being recreated in World War Z. Cows R cool.

6. Bulldog68 says:

It’s called Extreme Tipping.

7. The Pope says:

Good reaction from the driver. No “What the…” Just a gasp… and then a controlled deceleration, followed by an almost imperceptible gear shift into reverse.

“I am just grateful I am still around. I would love to be Steven Soderbergh, but I am lucky to be Joe Swanberg. Actors want to work with me, people want to give me money, and my nightmare scenario remains: Getting in bed with a studio, spending years on a movie, and it turns out horrible, but now I’m rich.”

Actually, by Hollywood standards, you’re right, I said. That is unambitious.

“It is, and yet, if you can go to bed happy at night, doing what you want, isn’t that ambition for a lifetime?”
~ Swanberg On Swanberg By Borelli

“In retrospect, nothing of that kind surprised me about Philip, because his intuition was luminous from the instant you met him. So was his intelligence. A lot of actors act intelligent, but Philip was the real thing: a shining, artistic polymath with an intelligence that came at you like a pair of headlights and enveloped you from the moment he grabbed your hand, put a huge arm round your neck and shoved a cheek against yours; or if the mood took him, hugged you to him like a big, pudgy schoolboy, then stood and beamed at you while he took stock of the effect.”
John le Carré on Philip Seymour Hoffman