Anyone Want A Free Copy Of The Master in Blu?

Enter to win, here.

8 Responses to “Anyone Want A Free Copy Of The Master in Blu?”

1. John says:

sure…

2. Stephen says:

Ya..

3. Banksy says:

Yes, please.

4. Ray Pride says:

Click through the link to enter.

5. Lex says:

Who the hell has a Blu-ray machine?

You guys must be millionaires or something, I still use VHS and a 1999 DVD player with a 1998 SD TV.

6. Denise Perry says:

You can deliver it in April. :-)

7. Rashad says:

Lex, blu ray players are cheap now, or if you enjoy video games too, get a PS3. Plus if you love sports, and movies, HD is a must.

8. berg says:

everyone should have a big screen HD television with state of the art 3D – 1080 please … if you don’t, get one …. yeah I have an 8mm projector, a 16mm projector (mid-50s model that’s in mint condition for some reason); 2 VHS players (one of which is SVHS), a Sony camcorder and of course blu-ray, don’t get me started on the audio line-up (LPs natch) …. regarding the Master blu … it has as an extra, the John Huston (banned) documentary Let There Be Light about WWII soldiers with *syndrome … there’s also an 8 minute behind the scenes short that has among other clips a shot of the principal and supporting actors, all in an elevator, and someone farts and they slowly one by one lose it (in a good way)

“The effect of the avalanche, and Tomas’ refusal to acknowledge his terror, seem to have devastating effects. But the interesting thing about Force Majeure is the sly suggestion that maybe this event could have a liberating effect on the family.”
~ Robert Horton

“Teaching how to make a film is like trying to teach someone how to fuck. You can’t. You have to fuck to learn how to fuck. It’s just how it is. The filmmaker has to protect the adventurous side of their self. I’m an explorer, I’m an inventor. Doc Brown is the character I relate to the most and he’s a madman. He’s a madman alone, locked up with his ideas but he does whatever he wants. He makes what he makes because he wants to make it. Yes, the DeLorean has to work in order for him to be a madman with a purpose—the DeLorean should work—but the point is I think everyone should try and find their own DeLorean. When Zemeckis was trying to get Back To The Future made, which he was for seven years, he was trying to get a film made where basically a teenager gets in a time machine, goes back to 1954 and almost —-s his mother. That pitch is extremely subversive and twisted in a way. My point is, he had a fascinating idea that no one had done before, but was clearly special to him and he stuck to it and made it what it was. When you do that you can create culture, but I think a lot of movies are just echoing culture and there’s a difference.”
~ A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night Filmmaker Ana Lily Amirpour