By David Poland

Anyone Want A Free Copy Of The Master in Blu?

Enter to win, here.

8 Responses to “Anyone Want A Free Copy Of The Master in Blu?”

1. John says:

2. Stephen says:

3. Banksy says:

Yes, please.

4. Ray Pride says:

Click through the link to enter.

5. Lex says:

Who the hell has a Blu-ray machine?

You guys must be millionaires or something, I still use VHS and a 1999 DVD player with a 1998 SD TV.

6. Denise Perry says:

You can deliver it in April. :-)

7. Rashad says:

Lex, blu ray players are cheap now, or if you enjoy video games too, get a PS3. Plus if you love sports, and movies, HD is a must.

8. berg says:

everyone should have a big screen HD television with state of the art 3D – 1080 please … if you don’t, get one …. yeah I have an 8mm projector, a 16mm projector (mid-50s model that’s in mint condition for some reason); 2 VHS players (one of which is SVHS), a Sony camcorder and of course blu-ray, don’t get me started on the audio line-up (LPs natch) …. regarding the Master blu … it has as an extra, the John Huston (banned) documentary Let There Be Light about WWII soldiers with *syndrome … there’s also an 8 minute behind the scenes short that has among other clips a shot of the principal and supporting actors, all in an elevator, and someone farts and they slowly one by one lose it (in a good way)

“To me, there was a deep confusion that still persists,” Morris told the crowd, “and I don’t know what you can do to disabuse people of this notion. I suppose you could hit them in the head with a large piece of lumber, but I’m not sure that would do the trick. It’s a simple rule: Style doesn’t guarantee truth. Truth is something far more elusive. Truth is a quest; you pursue truth. You go after it, you try to uncover it, because we all know that we live in a sea of falsehood. I mean, there shouldn’t be any tool that should be unavailable to you in the pursuit of truth.”
~ Errol Morris

“I hang out with highbrow people and I have on certain occasions earned my living with non-highbrow people. I don’t know what I am. A highbrow wannabe? I’m a groupie of intellectuals. I try to hang around them but maybe I am a clown who enjoys the company of intellectuals. Or maybe I’m a semi-intellectual who likes to hang out with clowns.”
~ Wallace Shawn