Ray Pride

By Ray Pride Pride@moviecitynews.com

As credited: “Produced by Michael Moore with Daron Murphy & David Ambrose of ART NOT WAR. Written by Michael Moore & Jonathan Schwarz. Directed by Laura Dawn.”

8 Responses to “Humor From Michael Moore: “A Message From The Greatest Generation” (NSFW, 2’20”)”

1. infidel4life says:

“Humor” my ass. This is today’s Liberalism. Depraved, profane, degenerate, lying, hateful. And to ANYONE who says “well I don’t approve of this but I’m still gonna vote for Obama” – you’re only lying to yourself. A vote for Obama IS a vote for this kind of putrid filth.

2. Paula says:

I’m afraid your ass, infidel4life, is more than any of us can stand. I’ll take words from the Greatest Generation over yours or your ilk any day. Let us repeat: If you or your lying brethren try to steal another election we WILL burn this motherfucker down!!!

3. infidel4life says:

Bring it fool. We’re ready. But I doubt you have the guts to even venture out of mommy’s basement.

4. Sandy says:

That’s one of the (many) reasons I love being a Democrat. We actually HAVE a sense of humor. Lighten up infidel4life (oh, and clean the spittle off your face from spewing hatred. You look a bit….hmmm…deranged).

5. Paula says:

No worries, infidel4life, I’m one of the seniors with the sense of humor you lack. You sound very familiar with “mommy’s basement”. Time to climb up out of there and face the music. The ONLY way Romney can win is by cheating and stealing. Too many African Americans, women, Latinas/Latinos, LBGTs and…oh yeah…PEOPLE who hate his lies and mean spirit. Wait until you see the next four years of a POTUS who actually wants to serve America and not have America serve him. See you again in 2016 when Hillary gets her eight years!!! Oh I love this country!!!!!!!

6. Mike S says:

This video is the funniest one I’ve seen about election so far.
    What’s even funnier is how Mitt Romney supporters get so butt hurt over it. Ha!

7. Angel says:

I voted for Mitt, and I found it funny.. and I know quite a few people from that generation.. they arent all saints.. nor republicans LOL

8. anon says:

In some extreme cases, the casting the vote can be a seven (7) hours waiting in line – extremely low service level? Too bad that there are no laws to set thhresholds on how efficient the voting process in USA must be to match the “#1 democracy” phrase often repeated on TV — shame on you whatever youer name is. As the 97 year old lady explains, she was liberated from disenfranchisement of womens vote. Those who can count years backwards, can also easily figure out that the 85 year old negro woman has endured a fair share of racial segragation laws, living in the United states (without arrest by police?) until rescinded 1954. Strong language such as threats of larceny or battery could be interpreted illegal in the strict sense of law — however the point is that these women have got a lot of BS from elected presidents, senators, congress members to deal with during their lifetime. True democracy is a virtue, where as the lack thereof is where we stand nowadays. The congress needs more ordinary people, to represent all the people in united states, that are not fortunate enough to fit the happy millioneers club. Putting dissidents in jail or prison, or with legal instruments strip them from voting or work privileges has always been the way of the ruling elite to preserve the current ways. Sometimes you need that 97 year old lady, that is too decent to be arrested and jailed, to prove the point. The lady which potential future martyrdom will also add her to the list of female Saints of the history. Film maker Michael Moore is a true patriot.

Movie City Indie

What about replacing Mr. Spacey with another actor? Mr. Plummer, perhaps.
“That would theoretically be fantastic,” Mr. Rothman said he responded. “But I have supervised 450 movies over the course of my career. And what you are saying is impossible. There is not enough time.”
~ Publicizing Sir Ridley’s Deadline Dash

“Would I like to see Wormwood in a theater on a big screen? You betcha. I’d be disingenuous to argue otherwise. But we’re all part of, like it or not, an industry, and what Netflix offers is an opportunity to do different kinds of films in different ways. Maybe part of what is being sacrificed is that they no longer go into theaters. If the choice is between not doing it at all and having it not go to theaters, it’s an easy choice to make.”
~ Errol Morris