Sony Decides To Make A Bond Spot That Feels LIke A Bond Spot

6 Responses to “Sony Decides To Make A Bond Spot That Feels LIke A Bond Spot”

1. AH says:

Welcome back, old friend.

2. actionman says:

Deakins shooting a Bond film gives me heart palpatations.

3. Philip Lovecraft says:

Love the bit when he shoots his cuffs on the (1/2) train. Welcome back, indeed, 007.

4. Amblynman says:

I don’t trust Mendes as an action director, but that looked good.

5. Bennett says:

I’m happy with SONY/MGM’s marketing dept. on this. It’s James Bond, we know what we got, let’s keep some mystery in the story. As one of the few people that saw License to Kill and Living Daylights on opening weekend, I would have been there regardless.

I hope to get that amazing Blu-Ray box set this Christmas. Hopefully there is some amazing Amazon sale on it.

6. Joe Straatmann says:

They also just released the International trailer with story bits and more than a shadow of Javier Bardem. Looks good, though Bardem seems to look like a tougher Klaus Maria Brandauer or something. It was very odd when I first saw him.

movieman on: BYOBlog