Chicago

Heading to Ebertfest tomorrow. In the meanwhile, trying not to worry too much about Netflix or CBS Films. Klady won’t be at CinemaCon. Dretzka will.

Here is a look at NATO’s newest numbers…

20120424-120205.jpg
20120424-120412.jpg
20120424-120256.jpg
20120424-120345.jpg
20120424-120353.jpg
20120424-120405.jpg

6 Responses to “Chicago”

1. Krillian says:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,….. a tapdance!

2. anghus says:

So The Hobbit footage was met with indifference.

And Bane is now understandable.

bad first step for The Hobbit. Who wants to bet they pull 24 fps out of it before release?

3. waterbucket says:

I was so excited for The Hobbit but then I recently read the book and it was bad. There’s no sense of urgency in the book at all. Unlike Lord of the Rings where I had to stay up to read and book and see if Frodo would be ok. I couldn’t care less if Smaug is defeated or if Bilbo makes it back home (which we already know he did).

4. Krillian says:

Dave’s gotta be happy with the theatrical window not shrinking. Is part of that becuz studios won’t give title to Redbox or Netflix until a month or two after they give it to Blockbuster? How do they calculate that?

5. Mariamu says:

Waterbucket-It helps if you read The Hobbit first.

6. hcat says:

Krillian- the theatrical window would be until the disc goes on sale in stores. I don’t think the Netflix month back rule plays into the calculation.

“Now I am awake to the world. I was asleep before. When they slaughtered Congress, we didn’t wake up. When they blamed terrorists and suspended the Constitution, we didn’t wake up either. They said it would be temporary. Nothing changes instantaneously. In a gradually heating bathtub you’d be boiled to death before you knew it.”
“The Handmaid’s Tale,” Bruce Miller

“One of my favorite things in watching any performance on film is when there isn’t a lot of cutting going on and when you get a chance to become really absorbed in the artist in hand. The same way we do, hopefully, at a concert, when we get a chance to really trip in to something that’s happening on stage. Whether the singer’s singing, or one of the other musicians is playing, we sort of stay there instead of cutting round with our eyes a lot.”
~ Jonathan Demme