By DP30 david@thehotbuttonl.com

DP/30: Project X, actor Kirby Bliss Blanton

9 Responses to “DP/30: Project X, actor Kirby Bliss Blanton”

1. sanj says:

Kirby is keeping it real – this went pretty fast – i want 10 more minutes .

2. Foamy Squirrel says:

This doesn’t appear to be the same preview picture from when you first uploaded – someone contact you and ask to change?

no, Foamy… YouTube only offers 3 screenshots. When I looked at the one that posted, I went in and picked another… takes time for it to be changed.

This one’s better, no?

4. Foamy Squirrel says:

Much better. But being contacted by PR agents is also a better narrative. 😉

5. sanj says:

people sure notice the minor things – like the first 10 seconds there is something on the ceiling but nobody knows

this could have been shot outside – you were 5 seconds away
    from that window.

6. Josh M says:

Great interview – she’s holding onto some serious starpower. I hope she’s given the chance.

7. sanj says:

she got feature in Maxim magazine – the girls of Project X
    its not that risky …

8. MoretzRules says:

The only flaw in the magical Project X is that kid has THIS chick as his BEST FRIEND but doesn’t seem to notice for half the movie?

9. The Pope says:

Am I the only one having flashbacks to 1988 when I’m looking at some new actress from a movie called Dangerous Liaisons?

“I was brought up on newspapers. I love newspapers. I love old-fashioned newspapers, but today I read them on the Internet because of time. And in New York, I read the morning papers, then I read the London papers on my iPad. But entertainment is very important. With broadband coming, everything is changing. People now spend four or five hours on their iPhones, their smartphones, which is changing the world totally. I found it with my young children. They are on their iPhones while they are watching television, doing two things at once. The fact that now we have 2.5 billion people with smartphones, with access to knowledge all over the world, with access to each other, government is going to change, the world is going to change. And it’s going to change very fast. We’ve only had smartphones for eight years, and now we have 2.5 billion of them. In another eight years, we will have 5 billion. The whole world will be on them… If newspapers have opinions, if they are really well-written, if they’re very reliable, people will pay for them. Then they are viable. We found [that] with the Wall Street Journal. You have newspapers on the Internet which are so good people will pay for them. There are people who steal things, rewrite them and put them out, like Google, but they are not reliable at all.”
~ Rupert Murdoch

“I’ve never been evicted from my house, but I’ve evicted parts of myself. I’ve felt evicted. I’ve felt exiled by a culture. And I’ve felt unworthy. I’ve felt like I’m not needed in my society, I’ve been told that in a subliminal way—that I’m not enough if I’m not at the top of one of these buildings or not driving a Lamborghini or not wearing the newest whatever. We are given this message that we’re not needed—that all of us aren’t needed, that we only need a select few, which is forgetting the truth that everyone is exceptional. That’s a fucking Hallmark card, but it’s also the truth.”
~ Andrew Garfield