By DP30 david@thehotbuttonl.com

DP/30: Project X, actor Kirby Bliss Blanton

9 Responses to “DP/30: Project X, actor Kirby Bliss Blanton”

1. sanj says:

Kirby is keeping it real – this went pretty fast – i want 10 more minutes .

2. Foamy Squirrel says:

This doesn’t appear to be the same preview picture from when you first uploaded – someone contact you and ask to change?

no, Foamy… YouTube only offers 3 screenshots. When I looked at the one that posted, I went in and picked another… takes time for it to be changed.

This one’s better, no?

4. Foamy Squirrel says:

Much better. But being contacted by PR agents is also a better narrative. 😉

5. sanj says:

people sure notice the minor things – like the first 10 seconds there is something on the ceiling but nobody knows

this could have been shot outside – you were 5 seconds away
    from that window.

6. Josh M says:

Great interview – she’s holding onto some serious starpower. I hope she’s given the chance.

7. sanj says:

she got feature in Maxim magazine – the girls of Project X
    its not that risky …

8. MoretzRules says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

AT

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

The only flaw in the magical Project X is that kid has THIS chick as his BEST FRIEND but doesn’t seem to notice for half the movie?

9. The Pope says:

Am I the only one having flashbacks to 1988 when I’m looking at some new actress from a movie called Dangerous Liaisons?

DP/30

“If there are theories about me, I’d rather not know. Astrophysics – now that’s fascinating. String theory, worm holes, the expanding universe, the Big Bang versus the Big Bounce – those are the kind of theories that make you feel like living and understanding the mystery of the world. Film theory is just a pain in the ass.”
~ Claire Denis

“I had a knockoff Michael Kors bag that said MLK instead of MK. Jada told me that I shouldn’t have knockoff stuff. I told her that my philosophy is, Whatever the bag costs, I should be able to keep that amount of cash in the bag. If it’s a $300 purse, I have to put $300 in cash in that purse. I do not want a bag that is more expensive than the cash I have to put in it. Things are going good for me now, so I am graduating to your Fendis and your Guccis. But I better have the cash equivalent, or I’m not buying the purse. And if things start to go wrong, I’m going right back to my knockoffs. When you’re somebody like me, who’s been homeless, clothes are not that important. Clothes are not a roof over my head, food in my ­stomach, my family’s health—that’s what money is for. But fashion helps get more money. So, we ride.”
~ Tiffany Haddish