By DP30 david@thehotbuttonl.com

DP/30: Project X, actor Kirby Bliss Blanton

9 Responses to “DP/30: Project X, actor Kirby Bliss Blanton”

1. sanj says:

Kirby is keeping it real – this went pretty fast – i want 10 more minutes .

2. Foamy Squirrel says:

This doesn’t appear to be the same preview picture from when you first uploaded – someone contact you and ask to change?

no, Foamy… YouTube only offers 3 screenshots. When I looked at the one that posted, I went in and picked another… takes time for it to be changed.

This one’s better, no?

4. Foamy Squirrel says:

Much better. But being contacted by PR agents is also a better narrative. ;)

5. sanj says:

people sure notice the minor things – like the first 10 seconds there is something on the ceiling but nobody knows

this could have been shot outside – you were 5 seconds away
    from that window.

6. Josh M says:

Great interview – she’s holding onto some serious starpower. I hope she’s given the chance.

7. sanj says:

she got feature in Maxim magazine – the girls of Project X
    its not that risky …

8. MoretzRules says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

AT

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

The only flaw in the magical Project X is that kid has THIS chick as his BEST FRIEND but doesn’t seem to notice for half the movie?

9. The Pope says:

Am I the only one having flashbacks to 1988 when I’m looking at some new actress from a movie called Dangerous Liaisons?

DP/30

“I wondered how different it would be to write a novel and it’s totally different. It’s very internal. The weird thing about it is that I found that novel-writing was much more like directing than it is like screenwriting. You’re casting it, you’re lighting it, you’re doing the costumes, you’re doing the locations, you’re doing it all yourself as a director would. In screenwriting, you don’t do that stuff. You don’t describe the face of the actor or the character when you’re writing a screenplay because Tom Cruise is going to do it and he doesn’t look like that, whereas in the novel to describe what he is is what he is. The actual act of writing, just like shooting on a set, is a slow slog. It’s going to work every day.”
~ David Cronenberg On Screenplay vs. Novel

“I was fortunate to be in the two big film epics of the last part of the 20th century: Godfather and “Lonesome Dove” on television, which was my favorite part. That’s my “Hamlet.” The English have Shakespeare; the French, Molière. In Argentina, they have Borges, but the western is ours. I like that.”
~ Robert Duvall