By DP30 david@thehotbuttonl.com

DP/30: Project X, actor Kirby Bliss Blanton

9 Responses to “DP/30: Project X, actor Kirby Bliss Blanton”

1. sanj says:

Kirby is keeping it real – this went pretty fast – i want 10 more minutes .

2. Foamy Squirrel says:

This doesn’t appear to be the same preview picture from when you first uploaded – someone contact you and ask to change?

no, Foamy… YouTube only offers 3 screenshots. When I looked at the one that posted, I went in and picked another… takes time for it to be changed.

This one’s better, no?

4. Foamy Squirrel says:

Much better. But being contacted by PR agents is also a better narrative. 😉

5. sanj says:

people sure notice the minor things – like the first 10 seconds there is something on the ceiling but nobody knows

this could have been shot outside – you were 5 seconds away
    from that window.

6. Josh M says:

Great interview – she’s holding onto some serious starpower. I hope she’s given the chance.

7. sanj says:

she got feature in Maxim magazine – the girls of Project X
    its not that risky …

8. MoretzRules says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

AT

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

The only flaw in the magical Project X is that kid has THIS chick as his BEST FRIEND but doesn’t seem to notice for half the movie?

9. The Pope says:

Am I the only one having flashbacks to 1988 when I’m looking at some new actress from a movie called Dangerous Liaisons?

DP/30

BLOOM
There cannot be a human being who has fewer thoughts on the whole question of word processing than I do. I’ve never even seen a word processor. I am hopelessly archaic. For me the typewriter hasn’t even been invented yet, so how can I speak to this matter? I protest! A man who has never learned to type is not going to be able to add anything to this debate. As far as I’m concerned, computers have as much to do with literature as space travel, perhaps much less. I can only write with a ballpoint pen, with a Rolling Writer, they’re called, a black Rolling Writer on a lined yellow legal pad on a certain kind of clipboard. And then someone else types it.

INTERVIEWER
And someone else edits?

BLOOM
No one edits. I edit. I refuse to be edited.

INTERVIEWER
Do you revise much?

BLOOM
Sometimes, but not often.
~ Harold Bloom

“So, what does it look like when he leaves the show? First, it looks like a ratings spike, and I had a nice chuckle about that. But the truth is, the ink wasn’t even dry on his exit papers before they rushed in a new guy. I was on vacation in Sicily, decompressing — it was a long working relationship and it was a tumultuous end and I needed a moment to just chill with some rosé — and they’re calling me, going, ‘What do you think of this guy?’ ‘What do you think of this guy?’ And they’re sending pictures. I was like, ‘Are you people fucking nuts? Why do you feel that you have to replace this person?’ I couldn’t believe how fast the studio and the network felt like they had to get a penis in there.”
~ Ellen Pompeo