24 Responses to “How Did Bravo Get These Movie Stars To Star In Their New Hair Styling Reality Show?”

1. SamLowry says:

I’m guessing there was some Photoshopping in this because that guy on the left has a reaaally tall cranium.

2. JS Partisan says:

The photoshop used in this poster is so freaking scary, that it’s hilarious they put it out.

3. LexG says:

LOOK AT HER.

4. LexG says:

I have a great joke that Poland is GUARANTEED to delete.

About that not being what I’d want to blow on her tits.

ZING. Can I get a HEY-OOOOO on that one, JS?

5. SamLowry says:

Dandelions?

6. waterbucket says:

MTV: We heard that Justin Bieber wants to do a FEAR remake. How does that sit with you?

Reese Witherspoon: Great, that’d be cool. Would he be playing me or is he playing Mark Wahlberg??

— Reese Witherspoon 1, Justin Bieber 0

7. Edward Wilson says:

Jules and Jim for the millennials…

8. anghus says:

I was curious until I saw this

DIRECTED BY MCG.

That’s a pass.

9. Krillian says:

Really hoping Reese says “You’re either in, or you’re out” at some point.

10. Edward says:

Must be nice for Reese to be lusted after by two younger men…

11. LexG says:

Fucking Poland deleted my awesome joke, just as I said he would.

12. yancyskancy says:

Edward: Technically you’re right, but she’s only older than Hardy by about a year and half; three years older than Pratt. Not exactly May/December.

Lex, I still see your joke up there, unless you’re referring to another one.

I had never seen Tom Hardy smile until I saw an ad for that series THE TAKE that was running on Starz recently. I thought that one giant tooth of his was a make-up choice for that character, but I think I spotted it again in the trailer for THIS MEANS WAR. Anyone else notice this before? (I haven’t seen BRONSON, TINKER TAILOR or much else; don’t recall noticing in INCEPTION).

13. LexG says:

Pine is starting to look like his old man from CHIPS.

Did that guy have Chris P when he was like 60? I remember Pine Sr being like 70 on CHIPS 30-plus years ago, but Chris was born in 1980.

14. Paul D/Stella says:

Jesus H Pine’s head is like 3 feet long.

I haven’t deleted anything, Lex.

And the only work I did on the photo was to add the blow dryers. Chris Pine’s head is not my doing.

16. Paul D/Stella says:

I didn’t think it was DP. That is one massive melon.

17. JS Partisan says:

Lex, fuck yeah, you get a HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for that joke. Tremendous sir. Tremendous.

18. Krillian says:

Hey, Lex, Robert Pine was younger than you when he started on CHiPS.

Step away from the ledge.

19. Gus says:

I came here to say LOOK AT HER. Lex rightly beat me to it. Still:

LOOK AT HER.

Best Reese look in YEARS. BOW.

20. cadavra says:

You wanna talk foreheads, how about Elizabeth Reaser? Girlfriend looks like she’s from Metaluna.

21. yancyskancy says:

Metaluna — Is that where Christina Ricci is queen?

22. Joe Straatmann says:

“What size skulldome do you wear?”

23. Rebecca Wang says:

for real? I must admit, Reese looks fabulous!

24. SamLowry says:

Wait, so you’re all suggesting it’s Reese Witherspoon in that picture? Because this seems fashion-related, I just assumed it was Claudia Schiffer.

If that really is Reese, then she’s pulled a Jennifer Grey, to toss in another Bueller reference, by subjecting herself to such startling alteration that she’s unrecognizable.

movieman on: BYOBlog