One-Sheet: YA Title-ation

10 Responses to “One-Sheet: YA Title-ation”

1. Rd says:

Let the Toronto presales begin

2. Edward Wilson says:

Is that supposed to be a 40 oz. or something? Cause it looks like a liter of Diet Coke…

That would be 2 liters of soda, EW.

4. krazyeyes says:

The blurring on the Diet Coke label is very distracting plus i’m not sure I get making the poster look like a book cover.

5. Edward Wilson says:

I don’t drink soda. I wouldn’t know these things.

6. anghus says:

why is one 2 liter soda bottle (the one in her hand) the old rounded style and the one on the night stand the newer old-school coke bottle shaped plastic bottle.

this is weird.

7. hcat says:

The book cover is a little too cutesy but I do like the image. All the caffine containers surrounding a bottle of Grey Goose give the impression that she crossed that age where severe hangovers are still bearable yet she is not yet giving up the lifestyle.

8. Paul MD (Stella's Boy) says:

Jennifer’s Body > Juno. Here’s hoping Young Adult > Jennifer’s Body.

9. Don R. Lewis says:

The book cover is because the main character is either a person who gained popularity for writing teen fiction for girls or was a popular teen fiction writer as a teen, I can’t remember which it was.

10. palmtree says:

The term “young adult” is a lit genre, and so the parody book cover is a brilliant marketing design.

“I felt the need to experiment in order to learn the actual methodology of live cinema, which is a hybrid of theater, film and television. The SHOT is the basic element, as in film; the live PERFORMANCE is from theater; and the advanced television TECHNOLOGY to enable it is borrowed from TV sports. It is very exciting to work in.”
~ Francis Coppola

“It was always a crisis, but we had a great time,” James Schamus said, grinning. “Now I know how much fun directing is. I didn’t know. No one told me.”

Z Weekend Report