One-Sheet: YA Title-ation

10 Responses to “One-Sheet: YA Title-ation”

1. Rd says:

Let the Toronto presales begin

2. Edward Wilson says:

Is that supposed to be a 40 oz. or something? Cause it looks like a liter of Diet Coke…

That would be 2 liters of soda, EW.

4. krazyeyes says:

The blurring on the Diet Coke label is very distracting plus i’m not sure I get making the poster look like a book cover.

5. Edward Wilson says:

I don’t drink soda. I wouldn’t know these things.

6. anghus says:

why is one 2 liter soda bottle (the one in her hand) the old rounded style and the one on the night stand the newer old-school coke bottle shaped plastic bottle.

this is weird.

7. hcat says:

The book cover is a little too cutesy but I do like the image. All the caffine containers surrounding a bottle of Grey Goose give the impression that she crossed that age where severe hangovers are still bearable yet she is not yet giving up the lifestyle.

8. Paul MD (Stella's Boy) says:

Jennifer’s Body > Juno. Here’s hoping Young Adult > Jennifer’s Body.

9. Don R. Lewis says:

The book cover is because the main character is either a person who gained popularity for writing teen fiction for girls or was a popular teen fiction writer as a teen, I can’t remember which it was.

10. palmtree says:

The term “young adult” is a lit genre, and so the parody book cover is a brilliant marketing design.

.“People that are liars — lying to his wife, to his children, to everyone — well, they have to turn around and say, ‘Who stabbed me?’ It’s unbelievable that even to this moment he is more concerned with who sold him out. I don’t hear concern or contrition for the victims. And I want them to hear that.”
~ Bob Weinstein

“I really hated the experience. My first American experience was almost my last because it was with the Weinsteins and Miramax. I have got to tell you, two horrible things happened in the late nineties, my father was kidnapped and I worked with the Weinsteins. I know which one was worse—the kidnappers made more sense, I knew what they wanted.”
~ Guillermo del Toro