By DP30 david@thehotbuttonl.com

Rabbit Hole, actor/producer Nicole Kidman

9 Responses to “Rabbit Hole, actor/producer Nicole Kidman”

1. Enjoyed this very much. Especially interesting to hear her share about her choices that challenge her, and stretch her artistically.

2. Highwayroller says:

Whoa… Whoa. I am absolutely hypnotized. I mean, there’s a lot of fine actors in the world, but she is just a standout, she will fascinate people her whole carierre. Just look at this interview… Thank you very much.

3. John says:

She’s amazing. And brilliant.

4. Glenn says:

Amazing woman and an amazing interview.

5. AJ says:

Is it sad that I’ve been waiting for a Nicole Kidman interview to pop up here? Ugh, an hour and a half unbroken shot of this legend–heaven.

6. Debra S says:

Incredible interview. Nicole is simply fascinating. Such good things coming her way and she deserves it.

7. Dan says:

What a nice interview, David. Nicole seemed so open and engaged. I love listening to her because it’s like a breath of fresh air. She’s the most fascinating actress right now, indeed.

8. Gab says:

I love love love Nicole and this totally made my day. She is so honest and sweet, I can imagine how amazing it was interviewing her. Thanks for posting!

9. movieman says:

….so I guess Nic IS in the new Sandler movie after all.
    Hooray!!!!
    I’m still trying to figure out why Sony has made it their mission to hide her in any of the film’s trailers. Hell, if I had Nicole Kidman in my new Adam Sandler/Jennifer Aniston comedy, I’d shout it from the mountaintop.

DP/30

“I was fortunate to be in the two big film epics of the last part of the 20th century: Godfather and “Lonesome Dove” on television, which was my favorite part. That’s my “Hamlet.” The English have Shakespeare; the French, Molière. In Argentina, they have Borges, but the western is ours. I like that.”
~ Robert Duvall

“He’s not one of my heroes. He doesn’t touch me or inspire me. There are so many people who inspire me, so many people who touch my heart. It doesn’t matter if he’s not a hero of mine. It doesn’t matter if I don’t tell the whole world how honoured I am to share a prize with a man who made somebody play with words over the years. He’s a hero in cinema historically, but he’s not a personal hero of mine. Jean-Luc Godard did this press release and he mentioned he would never go and see Mommy in theatres because he already knew what Mommy was about: another ‘TV movie’ and that nowadays everything is predictable. He’s this old grinchy man. He’s the grinch from Switzerland in the mountain. Deaf, blind, smoking, literally. Basically being provocative about everything.”
~ Xavier Dolan On Jean-Luc Godard