By DP30 david@thehotbuttonl.com

The Social Network, actors Jesse Eisenberg & Andrew Garfield

(Note: Earlier, I noticed that this outputted incorrectly and the boys had been “Abdul-ed.” A corrected version of the video is now up.)

Be Sociable, Share!

7 Responses to “The Social Network, actors Jesse Eisenberg & Andrew Garfield”

1. sanj says:

its been linked on a gossip blog …check
    out the comments

2. QWSL says:

Be together!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. mutinyco says:

It took me all day to get “Abdul-ed.”

Ironically, these guys, obviously, as well as Abdul, owe their success to Fincher.

4. ind says:

Awesome interview with two of the coolest and talented dudes. I love the DP/30 format, too.

5. JP says:

Thanks for uploading the video in Quicktime to view on iPhone. Jesse has a fabulous sense of humor. I’ve seen The Social Network four times thus far and he always manages to surprise me with yet another nuance in his complex performance. I can’t wait to own TSN on DVD.

JP… it’s on HTML5, I believe. We used to run everything in Quicktime, but people complained about the size of the files. But yes, it was a priority to make these viewable on all delivery systems.

7. sanj says:

my favorite part of the entire interview is when Jesse talks about how he doesn’t watch movies and got confused about the Hnagover movie

DP – post that 2 minute clip on youtube.

Stella's Boy on: BYO Post-JOKER

Geoff on: BYO Post-JOKER

leahnz on: BYOFall

leahnz on: BYO Post-JOKER

Hcat on: BYOFall

Stella's Boy on: BYOFall

movieman on: BYOFall

Hcat on: BYOFall

Stella's Boy on: BYOFall

palmtree on: BYO Post-JOKER

“I really want to see The Irishman. I’ve heard it’s big brother Martin Scorsese’s masterpiece. But I really can’t find the time. The promotion schedule is so tight, there’s no opportunity to see a three and a half-hour movie. But I really want to see it. In 2017, right before Okja’s New York premiere, I had the chance to go to Scorsese’s office, which is in the DGA building. There’s a lovely screening room there, too, with film prints that he’s collected. I talked to him for about an hour. There’s no movie he hasn’t seen, even Korean films. We talked about what he’s seen and his past work. It was a glorious day. I’ve loved his work since I was in college. Who doesn’t? Anyone involved with movies must feel the same way.”
~ Bong Joon-ho

“But okay, I promise you now that if I ever retire again, I’m going to ensure that I can’t walk it back. I’ll post a series of the most disgusting, offensive, outrageous statements you can ever imagine. That way it will be impossible for me to ever be employed again. No one is going to take my calls. No one is going to want to be seen with me. Oh, it will be scorched earth. I will have torched everything. I’m going to flame out in the most legendary fashion.”
~ Steven Soderbergh