By DP30 david@thehotbuttonl.com

The Social Network, actors Jesse Eisenberg & Andrew Garfield

(Note: Earlier, I noticed that this outputted incorrectly and the boys had been “Abdul-ed.” A corrected version of the video is now up.)

7 Responses to “The Social Network, actors Jesse Eisenberg & Andrew Garfield”

1. sanj says:

its been linked on a gossip blog …check
    out the comments

2. QWSL says:

Be together!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. mutinyco says:

It took me all day to get “Abdul-ed.”

Ironically, these guys, obviously, as well as Abdul, owe their success to Fincher.

4. ind says:

Awesome interview with two of the coolest and talented dudes. I love the DP/30 format, too.

5. JP says:

Thanks for uploading the video in Quicktime to view on iPhone. Jesse has a fabulous sense of humor. I’ve seen The Social Network four times thus far and he always manages to surprise me with yet another nuance in his complex performance. I can’t wait to own TSN on DVD.

JP… it’s on HTML5, I believe. We used to run everything in Quicktime, but people complained about the size of the files. But yes, it was a priority to make these viewable on all delivery systems.

7. sanj says:

my favorite part of the entire interview is when Jesse talks about how he doesn’t watch movies and got confused about the Hnagover movie

DP – post that 2 minute clip on youtube.

DP/30

“Dude, I don’t like the way you talk, bro. How can you tell me that it’s going to be hard? Do you see a lot of people like you writing stories? Give me a break, bro. That’s your strength, that you’re not like us. Go out there and tell your stories. Don’t go out there and try to be like Quentin or me or anybody else. We need you. Tell me what makes you angry, why you’re arrogant, or fearful, whatever it is. Don’t hide anything. Be honest. What is that thing that bothers you and makes you distinct? Everyone’s looking for you. A Mexican point-of-view to tell a story right now? I’m telling you, everybody wants that right now. I desperately need you to tell your story in your way. You are essential.”
~ M. Night Shyamalan