8 Responses to “DP/30 Sneak Peek: TGWTDT’s Noomi Rapace Talks About Watching One Of The Most Brutal Movie Rape Sequences Ever”

1. The Pope says:

You know, looking at Noomi Rapace, I am struck by how imaginative casting directors are. I had to keep reminding myself every twenty seconds or so how she looked in Dragon. In know a lot of it was hair and make-up… but good casting directors can really help.

2. DiscoNap says:

she says “like” more than Roland Emmerich. How do Europeans end up doing this, unless they’re just constantly thinking the word they’re trying to think of is like the word they know by heart.

3. LexG says:

Whoa! LOOK AT HER. WHO KNEW??????

Man, why didn’t she wear her hair LIKE THAT in those Dragon movies????

Fetching.

4. Joe Straatmann says:

I like the mohawk she’s sporting in the shots from the new one. It’s not a stretch to say the mohawk is pretty much one of the hardest hairstyles to pull off.

5. cadavra says:

Jeez, Lex, I told you “like” a half-dozen times she was a stunner, but you didn’t believe me. But congrats on coming over to our side.

6. DiscoNap says:

Should ad since I was snarky she really is lovely and in her own atypical way. I hope her Hollywood moment works out.

7. Thank you for every other wonderful article. Where else may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the look for such information.

8. Charles Ceranski says:

Padre justo, Tú reino es Eterno y Tu potencia no tiene límites. toda rodilla se doblará y confesará que solamente Usted es Dios Por todos los siglos. Ahora señor intercedo por las personas y familias que sufren en Baghdad, te ruego que los libres y defiendelos de todo mal por amor a ti mismo. En el poderoso nombre de Jesús, Amén.

~ Quentin Tarantino