Never Let Me Go actors Carey Mulligan & Andrew Garfield

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!

21 Responses to “Never Let Me Go actors Carey Mulligan & Andrew Garfield”

1. mutinyco says:

The white balance is set to daylight…

2. Lovely stuff. What a beautiful voice Carey Mulligan has.

3. eugenen says:

The biggest thing I walked away from Telluride with this year is how ridiculously talented these two are. NLMG could have been six hours long for all I care. I could watch them on screen together all day.

4. J says:

I love that she’s so eager to talk about the work (and I love her) but I hate that she just spoiled the end of both the book and the movie for me when I’ve still got eighty pages to go.

Any way we can get a courtesy SPOILER WARNING on something about a film which hasn’t yet opened?

5. Emmy says:

Awesome interview. Carey and Andrew were so funny in the end of the video. Good job David, i enjoyed the interview A LOT.

6. Emmy says:

btw can you fix the embed code?

7. Tofu says:

Ever notice how some actors are suddenly cast in one billion movies all at once without any audience following yet?

The meeting of these two is like some casting agency supernova.

8. IOv3 says:

Exactly. Few could pick these two out of a crowd and that they are in movie after movie, is just weird.

9. LexG says:

YEP YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

LOOK AT HER.

But SHOES ON SOFA ALERT. It’s forgivable because it’s CAREY POWER, who could put her feet ALL over my pillows, but women ALWAYS DO THIS, putting their shoes all over everywhere and everything, because they have no concept that they’re walking around city streets where disgusting people spit all over the place and that shoes are carrying untold germs… and yet they’re roll right in and sit down on a bed upside down with shoes on the pillows, like COME ON.

On a side note, ALL MEN’S SHOES have urine on them at ALL TIMES because men’s room floors are the most disgusting thing ever.

10. Josh_A says:

At what points in the video do the spoilers start and end? I want to watch, but I don’t want to be spoiled.

11. Dan R says:

Why is he Spider-man? He should be Plastic Man! Look at that neck!

Only if you can tell me what’s wrong with it…

My apologies, J… I was literally running out of the house to go to the airport when I posted these…

And Josh_A… it depends what degree of spoiler you are concerned about. Some people consider the conceit of the film to be a spoiler… and I might be one of those..

14. Foamy Squirrel says:

Okies, looks like XHTML 1.0 with the p-tag disabled. Bum.

15. Emmy says:

when i try to post it on my blog it wont work. :[ It says “video not available. I will credit you for the video, dont worry.

16. Josh_A says:

I already know the premise, I meant the spoiler that J says she gives away, the ending of the book/movie.

17. jtagliere says:

Love this interview – I just love hearing young actors who are smart about their choices and quite clearly about life around them.

Every time I see Andrew Garfield, I keep thinking its Mark Boal (sans beard, obviously).

18. Triple Option says:

Speaking of spoilers ** One Coming ** There were SPOILERS in the freckin’ trailer!! I hate, Hate, HATE THAT! ** I am so glad I hadn’t seen the trailer before seeing the movie. I went online to see what was sorta revealed in the marketing because I wanted to tell some people about it but didn’t want to give away anything more than absolutely necessary but there are pieces in the trailer I saw that not only come way late and in a climatic moment but do very little to piqué curiosity of the film. **END Spoilers**

I wish there was some way to stop this process.

19. Arbeit says:

Ich habe immer gern ein über solche Dinge zu lesen, ist mein Blog in Verbindung, wenn Sie einen Blick ringsum wenden Sie sich wünschen. Ich habe Ihnen meinen Favoriten hinzugefügt.

20. Lanie says:

I love how intelligent these two are, and how genuinely invested they feel in their work. It’s refreshing to see these young actors who take so much love in their art and don’t care for the fame that comes with it!

21. Etguild2 says:

Hooo man, internet bots are getting dumber.

DP/30

“I was fortunate to be in the two big film epics of the last part of the 20th century: Godfather and “Lonesome Dove” on television, which was my favorite part. That’s my “Hamlet.” The English have Shakespeare; the French, Molière. In Argentina, they have Borges, but the western is ours. I like that.”
~ Robert Duvall

“He’s not one of my heroes. He doesn’t touch me or inspire me. There are so many people who inspire me, so many people who touch my heart. It doesn’t matter if he’s not a hero of mine. It doesn’t matter if I don’t tell the whole world how honoured I am to share a prize with a man who made somebody play with words over the years. He’s a hero in cinema historically, but he’s not a personal hero of mine. Jean-Luc Godard did this press release and he mentioned he would never go and see Mommy in theatres because he already knew what Mommy was about: another ‘TV movie’ and that nowadays everything is predictable. He’s this old grinchy man. He’s the grinch from Switzerland in the mountain. Deaf, blind, smoking, literally. Basically being provocative about everything.”
~ Xavier Dolan On Jean-Luc Godard