The Iron Sheik (account verified) NSFW's Prince of Persia, Gary Coleman & More

the_ironsheik the dennis hopper i meet in the big apple madison square he is legend like iron sheik god bless him http://bit.ly/bwMHs1
about 6 hours ago
the_ironsheik I beat the fuck out of the Jay gaylin, and the prince of persia. he fag no dick no balls motherfucker
about 10 hours ago
the_ironsheik laker i like the kobe. I play in the boston garden and beat the fuck out of that mexican tito santana there. i respect the boston
about 21 hours ago
the_ironsheik @OpieRadio bubba. you show me the respect when i come to the radio show. you are not like cocksucker fag motherfucker bubba
about 21 hours ago
the_ironsheik @stustone you intelligent to show the respect for the black brother gary coleman. he good man like intelligent jew
1 day ago

Be Sociable, Share!

11 Responses to “The Iron Sheik (account verified) NSFW's Prince of Persia, Gary Coleman & More”

1. NickF says:

He types the same way that he talks. Incredible.

2. sloanish says:

Never knew Lex wrestled.

3. Joe Straat says:

Damn, and i thought I was hitting the alcohol hard tonight…..

4. LexG says:

“i fuck your ass and make you humble.”
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Now where’s Nikolai Volkoff’s feed?

5. LYT says:

You just now found out Iron Sheik is insane and barely English-literate?

6. doug r says:

Thought he was selling cars in Arizona?

7. chris says:

I look forward to not reading more of these.

8. christian says:

Twitter is so great. No really.

9. torpid bunny says:

In the future we will only communicate through homo-phobic taunting.
    Personally I’m more of an ultimate warrior type guy.

10. torpid bunny says:

Ultimate Warrior: the original neo-con.

11. Joe Straat says:

Ah yes, Ultimate Warrior and his Destrucity……

SideshowBill on: BYO I Yi Yi

movieman on: BYO I Yi Yi

Hcat on: BYO I Yi Yi

SideshowBill on: BYO I Yi Yi

Stella's Boy on: BYO I Yi Yi

Hcat on: BYO I Yi Yi

Stella's Boy on: BYO I Yi Yi

SideshowBill on: BYO I Yi Yi

movieman on: BYO I Yi Yi

Ray Pride on: BYO I Yi Yi

“I always thought that once I had lived in Chicago for a while, it would be interesting to do a portrait of the city – but to do it at a significant time. Figuring out when would be the ideal time to do that was the trick. So when this election came around, coupled with the Laquan McDonald trial, it seemed like the ideal time to do the story. Having lived in Chicagoland for thirty-five-plus years and done a number of films here, I’ve always been struck by the vibrancy of the city and its toughness. Its tenderness too. I’ve always been interested in the people at the center of all the stories. This is a different film in that regard, because we’re not following a couple of individuals over the course of the project in the way that a lot of the films I’ve done have, but I still feel like people’s voices and aspirations and hopes are at the center of this series.

It wasn’t easy. We started back in July 2018, it was actually on the Fourth of July – that was our first shoot. It’s like most documentaries in that the further you go along the more involved and obsessed you get, and you just start shooting more and more and more. We threw ourselves into this crazy year in Chicago. We got up every day and tried to figure out if we should be out shooting or not, and what it is we should shoot. We were trying to balance following this massive political story of the mayor’s race and these significant moments like the Laquan McDonald trial with taking the pulse of people in the city that we encounter along the way and getting a sense of their lives and what it means to live here. By election day, Zak Piper, our producer, had something like six cameras out in the field. You could double-check that, it might have been seven. We had this organized team effort to hit all the candidates as they were voting, if they hadn’t already voted. We hit tons of polling places, were at the Board of Elections and then were at the parties for the candidates that we had been able to follow closely. Then of course, we were trying to make sure we were at the parties of the candidates who made it to the runoff. So, yeah, it was kind of a monster.”
~ Steve James On City So Real

“I really want to see The Irishman. I’ve heard it’s big brother Martin Scorsese’s masterpiece. But I really can’t find the time. The promotion schedule is so tight, there’s no opportunity to see a three and a half-hour movie. But I really want to see it. In 2017, right before Okja’s New York premiere, I had the chance to go to Scorsese’s office, which is in the DGA building. There’s a lovely screening room there, too, with film prints that he’s collected. I talked to him for about an hour. There’s no movie he hasn’t seen, even Korean films. We talked about what he’s seen and his past work. It was a glorious day. I’ve loved his work since I was in college. Who doesn’t? Anyone involved with movies must feel the same way.”
~ Bong Joon-ho