BYOB Iron Friday

14 Responses to “BYOB Iron Friday”

1. LYT says:

My movie trailer is up. Super SUPER low budget, but a lead is a lead.
    It’s all about an overweight, unemployed sad-sack driven crazy by hot chicks. Somehow I imagine that might be relatable to blog readers.

2. Nice, LYT! Can we expect a cameo by Lex or did you just pay for the rights to the story of his psyche?

3. LYT says:

We didn’t pay for anything whatsoever, I don’t think.
    Besides, Lex has a job. So it’s TOTALLY different!

4. storymark says:

That looks like a kick, LYT. When might we expect to be able to see it?

5. leahnz says:

alright lyt

6. LYT says:

No distribution deal as yet. But the director’s in negotiations for some bigger stuff, and hopes to piggyback his smaller movies (like this) onto whatever more visible project he finally gets.
    Needless to say, I will not hold back details when they’re available.

7. Coolface says:

LYT, that short flim sounds like what would (will) happen if Christian Weston Chandler just couldn’t take it anymore.

8. Coolface says:

9. LYT says:

It’s not a short.

10. LexG says:

I AM DEPRESSED
    IF I DON’T HAVE SEX TOMORROW I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE.
    MY LIFE IS BULLSHIT.
    I HATE MYSELF.
    FUCK YOU.

11. LexG says:

If I don’t have sex today, which I won’t…
    Well, I’m going to complain about it a lot.
    IF ONLY THEY HAD PROSTITUTES IN LOS ANGELES who you could be 100000% sure didn’t have herpes.

12. Jeffrey Boam's Doctor says:

Don’t say no one cares about you Lex
    Here you go http://tiny.cc/viu0x

13. LexG says:

Who else has seen the new MILEY video?
    YEP YEP YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
    So is she entering a clamgrinder phase now? She’s all rubbing on a lotta chicks in this one. Love how a vaguely jailbaitish major celeb (who looks and acts 37) can do tame lesbianism in a major-label music video endorsed by her family and handlers….
    Yet if I as the spectator opine that it’s “hot,” some asexual closet queen like Jeff McDouche will act like I’M some giant pervert for acknowledging this.

“We don’t have any idea what the universe is. Wise people have always told us that this is proof you shouldn’t think, because thinking leads you nowhere. You just build over this huge construction of misunderstanding, which is culture. The history of culture is the history of the misunderstandings of great thinkers. So we always have to go back to zero and begin differently. And maybe in that way you have a chance not to understand but at least not to have further misunderstandings. Because this is the other side of this question—Am I really so brave to cancel all human culture? To stop admiring the beauty in human production? It’s very difficult to say no.”
~ László Krasznahorkai

“I have a license to carry in New York. Can you believe that? Nobody knows that, [Applause] somebody attacks, somebody attacks me, oh, they’re gonna be shot. Can you imagine? Somebody says, oh, it is Trump, he’s easy pickings what do you say? Right? Oh, boy. What was the famous movie? No. Remember, no remember where he went around and he sort of after his wife was hurt so badly and kill. What?  I — Honestly, Yeah, right, it’s true, but you have many of them. Famous movie. Somebody. You have many of them. Charles Bronson right the late great Charles Bronson name of the movie come on.  , remember that? Ah, we’re gonna cut you up, sir, we’re gonna cut you up, uh-huh.

Bing!

One of the great movies. Charles Bronson, great, Charles Bronson. Great movies. Today you can’t make that movie because it’s not politically correct, right? It’s not politically correct. But could you imagine with Trump? Somebody says, oh, all these big monsters aren’t around he’s easy pickings and then shoot.”
~ Donald Trump