LexG Appears On SNL

Megan Fox continued to keep many of us wondering what her next act is, even if the show didn’t do much to surprise… the writing was as lame as it’s been in a long while…
But she did take shots that will be internet classics for a long time to come… (no, not a pun, Lex)…
mfoxears.png
mfoxkink.png

14 Responses to “LexG Appears On SNL”

1. The Big Perm says:

He should have stuck his right hand down his pants right then and there.

2. scooterzz says:

might jenny slate have the shortest snl career ever?

3. IOIOIOI says:

They replaced two funny ladies for a woman who curses on the first night. Good call, Loren. Good call.

4. LexG says:

HAHAHA!
    Writing was indeed lame, but MEGAN FOX will go down with Aguilera, Johansson, Lohan, and, yes, Paris Hilton, as SMOKING HOT CHICKS who were totally game, committed, and funny in their hosting capacity. Hell, she was in nearly every skit and had great timing and chops in every single one.
    I asked this elsewhere, but how do Hader and Wiig manage to make SO many movies when they’re on a show as intensive as SNL? Even the “off season” excuse can’t really explain it, since Wiig is LITERALLY in a new movie EVERY WEEKEND, AND appears to be on that new Jason Schwartzman thing on HBO.

5. storymark says:

On a guess, they don’t spend a lot of time getting drunk and writing long rambling “poor-me” posts online, and instead, actually get shit done.

6. Triple Option says:

I happened to see Jennifer’s Body Sat afternoon not realizing she was going to be on SNL that night. I watched most of it, somehow missed the 2nd digital short, but thought the show overall was a bit unimaginative. I guess I was hoping to see how good or bad she truly is. Seemed almost like she was laying up. Though expecting a definitive answer wouldn’t be reasonable.
    I do remember seeing the key art photo of her in the black boots thinking that’d make a great poster. Not just for the hawtness alone, either. Like the shot of her looking under the hood in Trans I, something to really help define her. I had this convo w/my friend after Jen’s bod as to what would you do next if you

7. LexG says:

FOX POWER.
    SHE IS YOUR SUPREME COMMANDER.
    ALL OTHERS ARE INFERIOR.
    SAY IT.

8. jeffmcm says:

This only plays into Lexian fantasies, but I’d say she needs to play a hooker with a heart of gold, STAT.

9. martin says:

Megan Fox in Pretty Woman remake.

10. Cadavra says:

You think you’re kidding.

11. LexG says:

FUCK ALL THIS BORING SHIT:
    SOMEONE GET ME A SAG CARD BY 5PM WEDNESDAY.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN. I’M THE MOST BRILLIANT PERSON IN THE WORLD EVER, and I’M TIRED OF having to be depressed and miserable and suicidal and drunk and self-loathing AT ALL TIMES simply because I’m not in SAG.
    I WANT TO BE IN SAG. IT IS MY #1 DREAM IN LIFE. I can’t AUDITION for a single fucking thing, I can’t pursue agents or managers, without BEING IN SAG.
    GET ME IN SAG. MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN. You would be DOING A GREAT CAUSE and eliminating one man’s FULL ON DEPRESSION through the simple act of GIVING ME THIS MOTHERFUCKING CARD and/or helping me get an AGENT.
    It is OBVIOUS I am the most TALENTED MAN IN LOS ANGELES, but it’s beyond fucked up that I have to GO TO A JOB during the day; Fuck classes, fuck spending money; All the GREATS just luck out and get in MOVIES. I could take ACTING CLASSES for 28 years and never land a single audition, they’re a fucking RIPOFF for hicks right off the banana boat.
    Help the GOD of all, ie me, skip ALL that stupid bullshit and just GIVE ME A FUCKING SAG CARD and GET ME AN AGENT, and better yet, CAST ME IN A MOVIE IN THE LEAD ROLE.
    You think STEVEN SEAGAL toiled in EXTRA WORK and Valley COLD READ classes? FUCK NO, he just said PUT ME IN A MOVIE, and on his FIRST MOVIE he was THE LEAD.
    Similarly, I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND or wasting my time or anyone else’s. You know I’m GOD. Give me THE LEAD in a fucking movie.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN.

12. jeffmcm says:

Uh, Steven Seagal was Michael Ovitz’s karate teacher.
    “Similarly, I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND or wasting my time or anyone else’s.”
    You lie!

13. LexG says:

POINT STILL STANDS, MCDOUCHE:
    Seagal WAS A LEADING MAN IN A STUDIO FILM right out the gate. He didn’t fuck around with THEATRE and EXTRA WORK and BULLSHIT COLD READ CLASSES IN THE VALLEY and STUDENT FILMS.
    I would SERIOUSLY be THE NEXT JACK BLACK or THE NEXT DANNY MCBRIDE right out the FUCKING GATE if someone would give me the opportunity, or at least invite me to AUDITION for something.
    But how do you AUDITION for STUDIO FILMS if you don’t have an agent? And how do you get an AGENT without credits?
    IT IS A CATCH-22 THAT IS 10000000% IMPOSSIBLE to overcome.

~ Hideo Kojima

“They’re still talking about the ‘cathedral of cinema,’ the ‘communal experience,’ blah blah. The experiences I’ve had recently in the theatre have not been good. There’s commercials, noise, cellphones. I was watching Colette at the Varsity, and halfway through red flashes came up at the bottom of the frame. A woman came out and said, ‘We’re going to have to reboot, so take fifteen minutes and come back.’ Then they rebooted it from the beginning, and she had to ask the audience to tell her how far to go. You tell me, is that a great experience? I generally don’t watch movies in a cinema at all. Netflix is the future. It’s the present. But the whole paradigm of a series, binge-watching, it’s quite different. My first reaction is that it’s more novelistic, because if you have an eight-hour season, you can get into complex, intricate things. You can let it breathe and the audience expectations are such that they will let you, where before they wouldn’t have the patience. I think only the surface has been touched with experimenting with that.”
~ David Cronenberg