LexG Appears On SNL

Megan Fox continued to keep many of us wondering what her next act is, even if the show didn’t do much to surprise… the writing was as lame as it’s been in a long while…
But she did take shots that will be internet classics for a long time to come… (no, not a pun, Lex)…
mfoxears.png
mfoxkink.png

14 Responses to “LexG Appears On SNL”

1. The Big Perm says:

He should have stuck his right hand down his pants right then and there.

2. scooterzz says:

might jenny slate have the shortest snl career ever?

3. IOIOIOI says:

They replaced two funny ladies for a woman who curses on the first night. Good call, Loren. Good call.

4. LexG says:

HAHAHA!
    Writing was indeed lame, but MEGAN FOX will go down with Aguilera, Johansson, Lohan, and, yes, Paris Hilton, as SMOKING HOT CHICKS who were totally game, committed, and funny in their hosting capacity. Hell, she was in nearly every skit and had great timing and chops in every single one.
    I asked this elsewhere, but how do Hader and Wiig manage to make SO many movies when they’re on a show as intensive as SNL? Even the “off season” excuse can’t really explain it, since Wiig is LITERALLY in a new movie EVERY WEEKEND, AND appears to be on that new Jason Schwartzman thing on HBO.

5. storymark says:

On a guess, they don’t spend a lot of time getting drunk and writing long rambling “poor-me” posts online, and instead, actually get shit done.

6. Triple Option says:

I happened to see Jennifer’s Body Sat afternoon not realizing she was going to be on SNL that night. I watched most of it, somehow missed the 2nd digital short, but thought the show overall was a bit unimaginative. I guess I was hoping to see how good or bad she truly is. Seemed almost like she was laying up. Though expecting a definitive answer wouldn’t be reasonable.
    I do remember seeing the key art photo of her in the black boots thinking that’d make a great poster. Not just for the hawtness alone, either. Like the shot of her looking under the hood in Trans I, something to really help define her. I had this convo w/my friend after Jen’s bod as to what would you do next if you

7. LexG says:

FOX POWER.
    SHE IS YOUR SUPREME COMMANDER.
    ALL OTHERS ARE INFERIOR.
    SAY IT.

8. jeffmcm says:

This only plays into Lexian fantasies, but I’d say she needs to play a hooker with a heart of gold, STAT.

9. martin says:

Megan Fox in Pretty Woman remake.

10. Cadavra says:

You think you’re kidding.

11. LexG says:

FUCK ALL THIS BORING SHIT:
    SOMEONE GET ME A SAG CARD BY 5PM WEDNESDAY.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN. I’M THE MOST BRILLIANT PERSON IN THE WORLD EVER, and I’M TIRED OF having to be depressed and miserable and suicidal and drunk and self-loathing AT ALL TIMES simply because I’m not in SAG.
    I WANT TO BE IN SAG. IT IS MY #1 DREAM IN LIFE. I can’t AUDITION for a single fucking thing, I can’t pursue agents or managers, without BEING IN SAG.
    GET ME IN SAG. MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN. You would be DOING A GREAT CAUSE and eliminating one man’s FULL ON DEPRESSION through the simple act of GIVING ME THIS MOTHERFUCKING CARD and/or helping me get an AGENT.
    It is OBVIOUS I am the most TALENTED MAN IN LOS ANGELES, but it’s beyond fucked up that I have to GO TO A JOB during the day; Fuck classes, fuck spending money; All the GREATS just luck out and get in MOVIES. I could take ACTING CLASSES for 28 years and never land a single audition, they’re a fucking RIPOFF for hicks right off the banana boat.
    Help the GOD of all, ie me, skip ALL that stupid bullshit and just GIVE ME A FUCKING SAG CARD and GET ME AN AGENT, and better yet, CAST ME IN A MOVIE IN THE LEAD ROLE.
    You think STEVEN SEAGAL toiled in EXTRA WORK and Valley COLD READ classes? FUCK NO, he just said PUT ME IN A MOVIE, and on his FIRST MOVIE he was THE LEAD.
    Similarly, I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND or wasting my time or anyone else’s. You know I’m GOD. Give me THE LEAD in a fucking movie.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN.

12. jeffmcm says:

Uh, Steven Seagal was Michael Ovitz’s karate teacher.
    “Similarly, I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND or wasting my time or anyone else’s.”
    You lie!

13. LexG says:

POINT STILL STANDS, MCDOUCHE:
    Seagal WAS A LEADING MAN IN A STUDIO FILM right out the gate. He didn’t fuck around with THEATRE and EXTRA WORK and BULLSHIT COLD READ CLASSES IN THE VALLEY and STUDENT FILMS.
    I would SERIOUSLY be THE NEXT JACK BLACK or THE NEXT DANNY MCBRIDE right out the FUCKING GATE if someone would give me the opportunity, or at least invite me to AUDITION for something.
    But how do you AUDITION for STUDIO FILMS if you don’t have an agent? And how do you get an AGENT without credits?
    IT IS A CATCH-22 THAT IS 10000000% IMPOSSIBLE to overcome.

“I remember very much the iconography and the images and the statues in church were very emotional for me. Just the power of that, and even still — just seeing prayer card, what that image can evoke. I have a lot of friends that are involved in the esoteric, and I know some girls in New York that are also into the supernatural. I don’t feel that I have that gift. But I am leaning towards mysticism… Maybe men are more practical, maybe they don’t give into that as much… And then also, they don’t convene in the same way that women do. But I don’t know, I am not a man, I don’t want to speak for men. For me, I tend to gravitate towards people who are open to those kinds of things. And the idea for my film, White Echo, I guess stemmed from that — I find that the girls in New York are more credible. What is it about the way that they communicate their ideas with the supernatural that I find more credible? And that is where it began. All the characters are also based on friends of mine. I worked with Refinery29 on that film, and found that they really invest in you which is so rare in this industry.”
Chloë Sevigny

“The word I have fallen in love with lately is ‘Hellenic.’ Greek in its mythology. So while everyone is skewing towards the YouTube generation, here we are making two-and-a-half-hour movies and trying to buck the system. It’s become clear to me that we are never going to be a perfect fit with Hollywood; we will always be the renegade Texans running around trying to stir the pot. Really it’s not provocation for the sake of being provocative, but trying to make something that people fall in love with and has staying power. I think people are going to remember Dragged Across Concrete and these other movies decades from now. I do not believe that they will remember some of the stuff that big Hollywood has put out in the last couple of years. You’ve got to look at the independent space to find the movies that have been really special recently. Even though I don’t share the same world-view as some of my colleagues, I certainly respect the hell out of their movies which are way more fascinating than the stuff coming out of the studio system.”
~ Dallas Sonnier