LexG Appears On SNL

Megan Fox continued to keep many of us wondering what her next act is, even if the show didn’t do much to surprise… the writing was as lame as it’s been in a long while…
But she did take shots that will be internet classics for a long time to come… (no, not a pun, Lex)…
mfoxears.png
mfoxkink.png

14 Responses to “LexG Appears On SNL”

1. The Big Perm says:

He should have stuck his right hand down his pants right then and there.

2. scooterzz says:

might jenny slate have the shortest snl career ever?

3. IOIOIOI says:

They replaced two funny ladies for a woman who curses on the first night. Good call, Loren. Good call.

4. LexG says:

HAHAHA!
    Writing was indeed lame, but MEGAN FOX will go down with Aguilera, Johansson, Lohan, and, yes, Paris Hilton, as SMOKING HOT CHICKS who were totally game, committed, and funny in their hosting capacity. Hell, she was in nearly every skit and had great timing and chops in every single one.
    I asked this elsewhere, but how do Hader and Wiig manage to make SO many movies when they’re on a show as intensive as SNL? Even the “off season” excuse can’t really explain it, since Wiig is LITERALLY in a new movie EVERY WEEKEND, AND appears to be on that new Jason Schwartzman thing on HBO.

5. storymark says:

On a guess, they don’t spend a lot of time getting drunk and writing long rambling “poor-me” posts online, and instead, actually get shit done.

6. Triple Option says:

I happened to see Jennifer’s Body Sat afternoon not realizing she was going to be on SNL that night. I watched most of it, somehow missed the 2nd digital short, but thought the show overall was a bit unimaginative. I guess I was hoping to see how good or bad she truly is. Seemed almost like she was laying up. Though expecting a definitive answer wouldn’t be reasonable.
    I do remember seeing the key art photo of her in the black boots thinking that’d make a great poster. Not just for the hawtness alone, either. Like the shot of her looking under the hood in Trans I, something to really help define her. I had this convo w/my friend after Jen’s bod as to what would you do next if you

7. LexG says:

FOX POWER.
    SHE IS YOUR SUPREME COMMANDER.
    ALL OTHERS ARE INFERIOR.
    SAY IT.

8. jeffmcm says:

This only plays into Lexian fantasies, but I’d say she needs to play a hooker with a heart of gold, STAT.

9. martin says:

Megan Fox in Pretty Woman remake.

10. Cadavra says:

You think you’re kidding.

11. LexG says:

FUCK ALL THIS BORING SHIT:
    SOMEONE GET ME A SAG CARD BY 5PM WEDNESDAY.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN. I’M THE MOST BRILLIANT PERSON IN THE WORLD EVER, and I’M TIRED OF having to be depressed and miserable and suicidal and drunk and self-loathing AT ALL TIMES simply because I’m not in SAG.
    I WANT TO BE IN SAG. IT IS MY #1 DREAM IN LIFE. I can’t AUDITION for a single fucking thing, I can’t pursue agents or managers, without BEING IN SAG.
    GET ME IN SAG. MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN. You would be DOING A GREAT CAUSE and eliminating one man’s FULL ON DEPRESSION through the simple act of GIVING ME THIS MOTHERFUCKING CARD and/or helping me get an AGENT.
    It is OBVIOUS I am the most TALENTED MAN IN LOS ANGELES, but it’s beyond fucked up that I have to GO TO A JOB during the day; Fuck classes, fuck spending money; All the GREATS just luck out and get in MOVIES. I could take ACTING CLASSES for 28 years and never land a single audition, they’re a fucking RIPOFF for hicks right off the banana boat.
    Help the GOD of all, ie me, skip ALL that stupid bullshit and just GIVE ME A FUCKING SAG CARD and GET ME AN AGENT, and better yet, CAST ME IN A MOVIE IN THE LEAD ROLE.
    You think STEVEN SEAGAL toiled in EXTRA WORK and Valley COLD READ classes? FUCK NO, he just said PUT ME IN A MOVIE, and on his FIRST MOVIE he was THE LEAD.
    Similarly, I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND or wasting my time or anyone else’s. You know I’m GOD. Give me THE LEAD in a fucking movie.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN.

12. jeffmcm says:

Uh, Steven Seagal was Michael Ovitz’s karate teacher.
    “Similarly, I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND or wasting my time or anyone else’s.”
    You lie!

13. LexG says:

POINT STILL STANDS, MCDOUCHE:
    Seagal WAS A LEADING MAN IN A STUDIO FILM right out the gate. He didn’t fuck around with THEATRE and EXTRA WORK and BULLSHIT COLD READ CLASSES IN THE VALLEY and STUDENT FILMS.
    I would SERIOUSLY be THE NEXT JACK BLACK or THE NEXT DANNY MCBRIDE right out the FUCKING GATE if someone would give me the opportunity, or at least invite me to AUDITION for something.
    But how do you AUDITION for STUDIO FILMS if you don’t have an agent? And how do you get an AGENT without credits?
    IT IS A CATCH-22 THAT IS 10000000% IMPOSSIBLE to overcome.

Glamourboy on: BYO Keanu

Glamourboy on: BYO Keanu

Pete B. on: BYO Keanu

Glamourboy on: BYO Keanu

Pete B. on: BYO Keanu

Amblinman on: BYO Keanu

Glamourboy on: BYO Keanu

leahnz on: BYO Keanu

movieman on: BYO Keanu

palmtree on: BYO Keanu

“With any character, the way I think about it is, you have the role on the page, you have the vision of the director and you have your life experience… I thought it was one of the foundations of the role for John Wick. I love his grief. For the character and in life, it’s about the love of the person you’re grieving for, and any time you can keep company with that fire, it is warm. I absolutely relate to that, and I don’t think you ever work through it. Grief and loss, those are things that don’t ever go away. They stay with you.”
~ Keanu Reeves

“I was checking through stuff the other day for technical reasons. I came across The Duellists on Netflix and I was absolutely stunned to see that it was exquisitely graded. So, while I rarely look up my old stuff, I stopped to give it ten minutes. Bugger me, I was there for two hours. I was really fucking pleased with what it was and how the engine still worked within the equation and that engine was the insanity and stupidity of war. War between two men, in that case, who fight on thought they both eventually can’t remember the reason why. It was great, yeah. The great thing about these platforms now is that, one way or another, they’ll seek out and then put out the best possible form and the long form. Frequently, films get cut down because of that curse in which the studio felt or feels that they have to preview. And there’s nothing worse than a preview to diminish the original intent.Oh, yeah, how about every fucking time? And I’ve stewed about films later even more because when you tell the same joke 20 times the joke’s no longer funny. When you tell a bad joke once or twice? It’s fine. But come on, now. Here’s the key on the way I feel when I approach the movie: I try to keep myself as withdrawn from the project as possible once I’ve filmed it. And – this is all key on this – then getting a really excellent editor so I never have to sit in on editing. What happens if you sit in is you become stale and every passage or joke, metaphorically speaking, gets more and more tired. You start cutting it all back because of fatigue. So what you have to do is keep your distance and therefore, in a funny kind of way, you, as the director, should be the preview and that’s it.”
~ Sir Ridley Scott