Tapley, Jackson & Cameron At The 'Con

Kris sent these along… video of the “Visionaries” panel (where was Zack Snyder? Oh… wrestling amongst hundreds of drunk geeks!)… he laid it out over four pages on his blog which made me instantly crazy. But you should honor him with a click or 5 if you like these videos that he shot.
The first two are on top… the other two, plus an EW extra, after the jump…

And here is EW’s footage of an alleged panel crasher
(I don’t know where Kris found an embed code for these videos… there are two more from the panel and I don’t see embeds, only links):

Be Sociable, Share!

16 Responses to “Tapley, Jackson & Cameron At The 'Con”

1. Jeffrey Boam's Doctor says:

Here’s a suggestion for ‘visionaries’, how about planning something to say in advance of these panels that might be just a little bit profound in terms of cinema. I know it’s comic-con and there are 6000 geeks who just like pretty CG images but is too much to expect maybe something ‘visionary’ from our so called visionaries?
    Ever feel that you’ve been cheated?

2. Needed something to scatter throughout the day, hence the multiple vid postings. Slow on the coverage uptake (which is doubly unfortunate since I was one of the poor schmuck pressers stuck in the VIP line listening to the Iron Man 2 footage muffled through a wall).
    By the way, the crasher was linked in the post that included the embed. The “menu” button pulls up the embed link:

3. IOIOIOI says:

Geeks are usually the lot, that really dislike fucking CGI. Seriously, it’s not that hard to find out. Nevertheless, Cameron and Jackson do not exactly have 100 watt personalities. So it should be expected that a panel with them, would not be as entertaining as one with Damon and Carlton.

4. They dislike fucking CGI? I would have thought geeks would like fucking anything.
    🙂

5. Jeffrey Boam's Doctor says:

IOIOIOetc Geeks would rather kill themselves than live in a world without CGI. I make money off geeks. Believe me that’s all they talk about. heh heh cool fx. They are easily pleased and semi-retarded. I don’t hold it against them, they’re limited in vision. Whereas ‘visionaries’ you’d think would have more scope, unfortunately they just have much bigger wallets.
    Visionary is like the term ‘genius’. Always overused and always misused.

6. IOIOIOI says:

JBD, those are not geeks dear ladies. Those are just dudes who like CG. Seriously, geeks bitch about the proliferation of CGI more, than two girls trying to determine whose shit smells worse.

7. LexG says:

Cameron rules, and Jackson rules… I wouldn’t scoff at calling either of those two class act directors “visionaries”… They’ve sure as fuck earned it, at least way more than Zack Snyder… BUT:
    Both Jackson and Cameron need to fill their movies with MORE HOT SQUACK.
    Jackson made VINTAGE Liv Tyler about as fun as a fucking audit, and all Cameron’s muffs pack all the sex appeal of a bottle of chlorine shot through a neutered BLUE SHEEN.
    JACKSON WITH THE GREEN SICKLY SHEEN, CAMERON WITH THE BLAND BLUE….
    Hey dudes, LIGHT UP SOME VAG LIKE BAY, please.
    MORE PRIMARY COLORS PLEASE.

8. jeffmcm says:

“more, than two girls trying to determine whose shit smells worse.”
    I’m guessing this is some obscure, meaningless reference to something, but boy does it make me envision something totally hilarious and awesome.
    Oh, and both Jackson and Cameron are doing aok in the ‘restraining themselves’ category.

9. When Lex said more primary colors I imagined them both both Kathy Bates in their movies as a hot and lethal fighter pilot. That’d be pretty amazing.

10. IOIOIOI says:

Primary Colors is a good film. “Henry.”

11. martin says:

Since when do girls “bitch to each other about whose shit smells worse”? I’ve never heard of that happening, ever. You’re strange IO.

12. christian says:

Maybe IO saw it a manga?

13. mutinyco says:

Two Geeks One Cup.

14. IOIOIOI says:

You guys really miss the most simple of Family Guy cut-away set-ups.

15. Not everyone watches Family Guy, perhaps?

16. jeffmcm says:

“You guys really miss the most simple of Family Guy cut-away set-ups.”
    I just started laughing out loud at how out of touch with reality and mind-blowingly self-centered this is.

Stella's Boy on: BYO Post-JOKER

Geoff on: BYO Post-JOKER

leahnz on: BYOFall

leahnz on: BYO Post-JOKER

Hcat on: BYOFall

Stella's Boy on: BYOFall

movieman on: BYOFall

Hcat on: BYOFall

Stella's Boy on: BYOFall

palmtree on: BYO Post-JOKER

“I really want to see The Irishman. I’ve heard it’s big brother Martin Scorsese’s masterpiece. But I really can’t find the time. The promotion schedule is so tight, there’s no opportunity to see a three and a half-hour movie. But I really want to see it. In 2017, right before Okja’s New York premiere, I had the chance to go to Scorsese’s office, which is in the DGA building. There’s a lovely screening room there, too, with film prints that he’s collected. I talked to him for about an hour. There’s no movie he hasn’t seen, even Korean films. We talked about what he’s seen and his past work. It was a glorious day. I’ve loved his work since I was in college. Who doesn’t? Anyone involved with movies must feel the same way.”
~ Bong Joon-ho

“But okay, I promise you now that if I ever retire again, I’m going to ensure that I can’t walk it back. I’ll post a series of the most disgusting, offensive, outrageous statements you can ever imagine. That way it will be impossible for me to ever be employed again. No one is going to take my calls. No one is going to want to be seen with me. Oh, it will be scorched earth. I will have torched everything. I’m going to flame out in the most legendary fashion.”
~ Steven Soderbergh