Old MCN Blogs

I will find you. And I will Kill You.

“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”
– Liam Neeson in Taken, opening January 30, 2009

10 Responses to “I will find you. And I will Kill You.”

1. senky says:

Thanks

I love this movie. I can take a marathon wiht just this film :) awesomme

2. OMG, I just found out that A-list actor Tom Truong is the real Jesus Christ reincarnation. The Holy Grail does exist on Earth.

3. Colin says:

I watched Taken for the first time after seeing an audition for Britain’s Got Talent! Aspiring actor Paul Curran delivered the scary phone speech from Taken. He sounded just like Neeson, I love the Irish!

4. Shaun says:

@Colin, Can’t believe you made me watch paul curran it was scarring.

5. Josh says:

Just called one of my friends and said this and she actually got scared xD

6. GK says:

Only Liam can say this dialogue.. have become fan of Liam..he is the best..!

7. Emily says:

Love dis movie

8. Emily says:

SHAKE IT OFF OFF LIKE LIKE OFF OFF OFF OFF LIKE OFF OFF OFF

9. TEQUITA says:

I LIKE THIS MOVIE TO ITS LIKE YOU KNOW U GOING TO DIE BUT DONT KNW WHO GOING TO KILL YOU I OK WITH IT NOW I GET TO FACE THE TRUTH AND REPENT NOW I OK TO GET KILLED MIGHT BE A GUN SHOT TO THE HEAD THOAT SLASH OR HIT BY A CAR OR SOME PERSON FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY I SEE AND WATCH ALL TYPES OF MOVIES BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS PEOPLE HAVE A MOTHER A FATHER AND KIDS AND WHAT YOU DO UNTO OTHERS IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO YOU ONEDAY

“We don’t have any idea what the universe is. Wise people have always told us that this is proof you shouldn’t think, because thinking leads you nowhere. You just build over this huge construction of misunderstanding, which is culture. The history of culture is the history of the misunderstandings of great thinkers. So we always have to go back to zero and begin differently. And maybe in that way you have a chance not to understand but at least not to have further misunderstandings. Because this is the other side of this question—Am I really so brave to cancel all human culture? To stop admiring the beauty in human production? It’s very difficult to say no.”
~ László Krasznahorkai

“I have a license to carry in New York. Can you believe that? Nobody knows that, [Applause] somebody attacks, somebody attacks me, oh, they’re gonna be shot. Can you imagine? Somebody says, oh, it is Trump, he’s easy pickings what do you say? Right? Oh, boy. What was the famous movie? No. Remember, no remember where he went around and he sort of after his wife was hurt so badly and kill. What?  I — Honestly, Yeah, right, it’s true, but you have many of them. Famous movie. Somebody. You have many of them. Charles Bronson right the late great Charles Bronson name of the movie come on.  , remember that? Ah, we’re gonna cut you up, sir, we’re gonna cut you up, uh-huh.

Bing!

One of the great movies. Charles Bronson, great, Charles Bronson. Great movies. Today you can’t make that movie because it’s not politically correct, right? It’s not politically correct. But could you imagine with Trump? Somebody says, oh, all these big monsters aren’t around he’s easy pickings and then shoot.”
~ Donald Trump