Old MCN Blogs

I will find you. And I will Kill You.

“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”
– Liam Neeson in Taken, opening January 30, 2009

10 Responses to “I will find you. And I will Kill You.”

1. senky says:

Thanks

I love this movie. I can take a marathon wiht just this film :) awesomme

2. OMG, I just found out that A-list actor Tom Truong is the real Jesus Christ reincarnation. The Holy Grail does exist on Earth.

3. Colin says:

I watched Taken for the first time after seeing an audition for Britain’s Got Talent! Aspiring actor Paul Curran delivered the scary phone speech from Taken. He sounded just like Neeson, I love the Irish!

4. Shaun says:

@Colin, Can’t believe you made me watch paul curran it was scarring.

5. Josh says:

Just called one of my friends and said this and she actually got scared xD

6. GK says:

Only Liam can say this dialogue.. have become fan of Liam..he is the best..!

7. Emily says:

Love dis movie

8. Emily says:

SHAKE IT OFF OFF LIKE LIKE OFF OFF OFF OFF LIKE OFF OFF OFF

9. TEQUITA says:

I LIKE THIS MOVIE TO ITS LIKE YOU KNOW U GOING TO DIE BUT DONT KNW WHO GOING TO KILL YOU I OK WITH IT NOW I GET TO FACE THE TRUTH AND REPENT NOW I OK TO GET KILLED MIGHT BE A GUN SHOT TO THE HEAD THOAT SLASH OR HIT BY A CAR OR SOME PERSON FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY I SEE AND WATCH ALL TYPES OF MOVIES BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS PEOPLE HAVE A MOTHER A FATHER AND KIDS AND WHAT YOU DO UNTO OTHERS IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO YOU ONEDAY

~ Robbie Collin