DP/30 – Elsa Zylberstein, Co-Star of I Have Loved You So Long

elsazyl.jpg
Available on GoogleVideo
or in QT, after the jump…

Be Sociable, Share!

8 Responses to “DP/30 – Elsa Zylberstein, Co-Star of I Have Loved You So Long”

1. The Pope says:

Nice interview. Nice lady. Nice to see a few new French actresses gaining a profile outside of France and in a way that does not rely so much on the Revlon contracts.

2. jeffmcm says:

Hmm, might want to work on your lighting when it comes to ladies in white shirts.

Wasn’t the white shirt… it was the light outside.. we tried to knock it up a virtual stop… not happy… lesson learned.

4. movieman says:

Whoa!
    For a second there I thought Dave was interviewing with Demi Moore.

5. movieman says:

….never mind the previous “with”—that was a revision that I neglected to complete

6. jeffmcm says:

Sorry to bust your chops, DP. Happy holidays.

7. But seriously, that’s not even the movie’s title!

8. yancyskancy says:

I think the title actually translates as “Me Love You Long Time”

Stella's Boy on: BYO I Yi Yi

Hcat on: BYO I Yi Yi

movieman on: BYO I Yi Yi

Geoffrey on: BYO I Yi Yi

Geoffrey on: BYO Post-JOKER

Stella's Boy on: BYO I Yi Yi

palmtree on: BYO Post-JOKER

palmtree on: BYO I Yi Yi

Geoff on: BYO Post-JOKER

Stella's Boy on: BYO I Yi Yi

“I really want to see The Irishman. I’ve heard it’s big brother Martin Scorsese’s masterpiece. But I really can’t find the time. The promotion schedule is so tight, there’s no opportunity to see a three and a half-hour movie. But I really want to see it. In 2017, right before Okja’s New York premiere, I had the chance to go to Scorsese’s office, which is in the DGA building. There’s a lovely screening room there, too, with film prints that he’s collected. I talked to him for about an hour. There’s no movie he hasn’t seen, even Korean films. We talked about what he’s seen and his past work. It was a glorious day. I’ve loved his work since I was in college. Who doesn’t? Anyone involved with movies must feel the same way.”
~ Bong Joon-ho

“But okay, I promise you now that if I ever retire again, I’m going to ensure that I can’t walk it back. I’ll post a series of the most disgusting, offensive, outrageous statements you can ever imagine. That way it will be impossible for me to ever be employed again. No one is going to take my calls. No one is going to want to be seen with me. Oh, it will be scorched earth. I will have torched everything. I’m going to flame out in the most legendary fashion.”
~ Steven Soderbergh