Just For The Record…

I seem to have, somehow, set off a reaction around some parts of town with my “I Broke A Sweat Today” entry of a few days ago.
MCN is going fine, thanks. I don

7 Responses to “Just For The Record…”

1. mysteryperfecta says:

“There are challenges in being a survivor. And if there is any real discomfort here, it’s survivor’s guilt.”
    Spoken like a true lib. :p Feeling compassion for other worthy outfits that have gone under is admirable, but “guilt”? Do you feel personally responsible for pushing other outfits out of the marketplace?
    I think you should focus on the fact that you’re filling a niche, providing employment, while plying a trade you’re passionate about. If you’re still feeling guilty, avoid taking any deductions on your returns, pay extra taxes, and let Obama spread the love. :)

2. doug r says:

If you guys feel you have too much money, you could always go into TV production, starting with the lunch with Dave and a critics show.
    You could also finance something so Lex can get his WGA and SAG cards.

3. Aris P says:

From the very first time I heard about you and your website, 2003, (Mike Binder telling some exec about your review of Upside of Anger) MCN and Hot Button (at the time) were the first sites I checked each morning. Here’s to many more years dude.

4. jeffmcm says:

Mystery, surely you’ve heard of ‘survivor guilt’?

5. mysteryperfecta says:

Mystery, surely you’ve heard of ‘survivor guilt’?
    Ya. Its not what popped into my head when I read the post. If he would typed “Survivor Guilt” instead of “survivor’s guilt”, it would have clicked.

6. Cadavra says:

“Survivor guilt” is what I feel when I turn on CBS every Thursday at 8:00!

7. frankbooth says:

Could be guilt is an abstract concept to guys like mystery.

leahnz on: BYOB - RIP The Goldfinch