Found On The Web…

classmates.jpg
(this is not an endorsement of this website… unless there is a check coming.)

9 Responses to “Found On The Web…”

1. IOIOIOI says:

Well that broad gets around.

2. Goulet says:

She graduated? Hard to believe…

3. That’s actually quite funny. As opposed to a lot of the other things people have posted about her.

4. Blackcloud says:

Is this ad from before she was nominated or after? If after, it’s doesn’t mean much. But if it’s from before, that’s pretty funny.

5. Reel1 says:

I think it’s from before the nomination. I’m sure I’ve seen it before. Funny!

6. IOIOIOI says:

If only she could use her power for good. Damn. Such a waste.

7. TVJunkie says:

Pretty good photoshopping there. I like the puckered lips on the girl on the left.

8. Josh Massey says:

Wow, I thought it was pretty funny until I just read people believing it might be real. Good lord, people.

9. hcat says:

This is not really the point of this thread but GOD DAMN 800 POINTS, WHAT THE FUCK.

movieman on: BYOBlog