BYOB – Tuesday… And On…

I don’t know how soon I will be adding the next entry… could be 10 minutes… could be 5 days…
Be careful out there.

Be Sociable, Share!

13 Responses to “BYOB – Tuesday… And On…”

1. martin says:

Are you on crack, with all these posts?
    *kidding

2. Roman says:

Thanks David, you watch your back too.
    And with that I would like to hijack this topic:
    India wants to give DreamWorks $2 Billion:
    Thoughts? Suspicions?

3. mutinyco says:

Its Persis Khambatta’s revenge.

4. Roman says:

The 39 Clues:
    Clue #1. Spielberg won’t be directing.

5. Roman says:

Clue #2. They are trying to build a library of “safe” and “profitable” franchises.

6. Aladdin Sane says:

Come on Martin, don’t steal my schtick!

7. IOIOIOI says:

If the influx of Indian cash can help Dreamworks like it has helped countless other aspects of this world like Team Force India Ferrari. Dreamworks should be in good shape over the next few years. Since the Indian cash can usually buy a lot of good stuff.

8. jeffmcm says:

Clues to what? Spielberg won’t be directing what, movies? I kind of think he will be.

9. Monco says:

Did anyone else see that Rolling Stone has posted the first review of The Dark Knight. I didn’t know they were screening this already. I didn’t read it because I want to go in fresh but it was positive. Though coming from Peter Travers that doesn’t mean much.

10. Chucky in Jersey says:

Of course Peter Travers is a quotewhore. He also is a right-wing hack who denounced “Rendition” purely for political reasons.
    His conduct reminds me of those “Perception/Reality” ads Rolling Stone ran in trade papers during Reagan time. Those ads confirmed that Rolling Stone was so over, even back then.

11. LexG says:

Chucky has added a new skill set to his repertoire!

12. Jocab Smith says:

HEY This is a wonderful SITE. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.
    Click Fights

“I really want to see The Irishman. I’ve heard it’s big brother Martin Scorsese’s masterpiece. But I really can’t find the time. The promotion schedule is so tight, there’s no opportunity to see a three and a half-hour movie. But I really want to see it. In 2017, right before Okja’s New York premiere, I had the chance to go to Scorsese’s office, which is in the DGA building. There’s a lovely screening room there, too, with film prints that he’s collected. I talked to him for about an hour. There’s no movie he hasn’t seen, even Korean films. We talked about what he’s seen and his past work. It was a glorious day. I’ve loved his work since I was in college. Who doesn’t? Anyone involved with movies must feel the same way.”
~ Bong Joon-ho

“But okay, I promise you now that if I ever retire again, I’m going to ensure that I can’t walk it back. I’ll post a series of the most disgusting, offensive, outrageous statements you can ever imagine. That way it will be impossible for me to ever be employed again. No one is going to take my calls. No one is going to want to be seen with me. Oh, it will be scorched earth. I will have torched everything. I’m going to flame out in the most legendary fashion.”
~ Steven Soderbergh