Sunday Estimates by Klady – Aug 26

sun0826.jpg

12 Responses to “Sunday Estimates by Klady – Aug 26”

1. matro says:

Wow, kudos to Mr. Bean’s Holiday. For it to beat War and Nanny Diaries with very little advertising, at least that I saw…pretty crazy.

2. GOOOooo HANNAH!
    Wheres ROCKET SCIENCE on there??

3. And where’s KING OF KONG for that matter…?

4. IOIOIOI says:

Superbad having some staying power still shocks me for some reason. I should apparently have more faith in the AP. Nevertheless; WAR will hopefully do better on DVD. People go see Statham by himself, but they did not want to see him with Li? Weird. Nevertheless; the Summer is over, and now Heat can now get excited for his FALL MOVIES. Whoppidy do.

5. jeffmcm says:

I too am happy summer is ending and fall is almost here.

6. Chicago48 says:

Where’s Talk to Me? Wasn’t that supposed to be an Oscar-worthy movie? I saw it, I liked it, I liked the performances.

7. lazarus says:

Should we be surprised that the Simpsons will probably run out of steam and fail to pass Ratatoiulle? Does this reflect poorly on the former, or the latter for it even being close?

8. Aris P says:

Slightly off topic, but did Owen Wilson just try to kill himself this weekend? Some disturbing news on the news wires. Just what the heck is going on here?

9. Laz, I don’t think we should look at it any way other than they’re two very successful movies ($175mil and $200mil are good, okay). One had immense first week rush.
    Bean with the second highest average is surprising, too.
    Dave, not sure if it’s just me but I can’t view the blog on IE. Everytime I click to view the comments the window stops responding. Just thought I’d let you know.

I think it’s just you, Kami… viewing on IE now…

11. IOIOIOI says:

Jeff; you are looking forward to more OSCAR SEASON bitchfest. ADMIT IT, SIR! ADMIT IT! Nevertheless, FALL, is good for football. Movies? Eh… balls. Time to get a freakin IRON-MAN countdown clock! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

12. Dave, it’s working for me now.
    Odd. Not sure what was happening there.

Box Office