More Sweeney Teasing

sweeneyposter2.jpg

7 Responses to “More Sweeney Teasing”

1. Tofu says:

Anyone catch James Nesbitt’s fantastic turn as Jekyll & Hyde in BBC’s July series “Jekyll”?
    Kinda popped into my head when I saw this sheet.

2. Now that is more like it!

3. ployp says:

Can’t wait to see this!!!

4. lazarus says:

Tofu, I saw all 6 episodes of Jekyll and thought it was awesome. Great writing, even if some of the directing was cheesy at times. Apparently a lot of Brits find Nesbitt annoying but he really did a great job alternating between a sympathetic, human figure, and an unpredicable menace, something I sure as hell don’t think Depp is capable of doing.

5. seenmyverite? says:

Looks like he’s going to me.

6. hendhogan says:

loved “jekyll!” nesbitt was great. had both those characters down and could translate back and forth without the hokey camera tricks. one of my favorite things to see all year

7. Tofu says:

Finished with episode 3. If you want annoying, then look no further than Paterson Joseph as Benjamin. The dialogue just didn’t mesh with his performance.
    I’ve faith in Depp.