First Look: Travolta Tries Out His Edna Turnblad Make-Up

travoltaBIG.jpg
Source

10 Responses to “First Look: Travolta Tries Out His Edna Turnblad Make-Up”

1. Tofu says:

What… What did we do to deserve THIS, Mr. Poland?
    Have to wonder if this is as legit as that ‘saggy tits’ pic of Swarchenegger awhile back.

2. jeffmcm says:

Be careful, Travolta won’t invite you to his screenings.

3. Spacesheik says:

David my friend…we already saw Travolta in MICHAEL. Remember that Angel pic?

4. MASON says:

Looks a lot like the guy I saw in the “Lunch with David” videos.
    Thank God he kept his shirt on though.

Hardy har har

6. Josh Massey says:

I think this quashes the Travolta-is-gay rumors. No way would a true homosexual let himself go like that.

7. sky_capitan says:

Maybe this is his heterosexual phase and sometime soon he’ll be entering his homosexual phase where he becomes concerned about his appearance again.
    I wonder if I got really drunk if I’d be calling Travolta “sugar tits” and blaming Scientologists for starting all wars.
    And where’s that Pulp Fiction prequel anyway?

8. Cadavra says:

And for this they passed on Harvey Fierstein?

9. Richard Nash says:

And now we know why we haven’t seen John in any A list movie for a few years. He’s on the Kirstie Alley diet.

10. KamikazeCamelV2.0 says:

Harvey Fierstein should sue.

“We don’t have any idea what the universe is. Wise people have always told us that this is proof you shouldn’t think, because thinking leads you nowhere. You just build over this huge construction of misunderstanding, which is culture. The history of culture is the history of the misunderstandings of great thinkers. So we always have to go back to zero and begin differently. And maybe in that way you have a chance not to understand but at least not to have further misunderstandings. Because this is the other side of this question—Am I really so brave to cancel all human culture? To stop admiring the beauty in human production? It’s very difficult to say no.”
~ László Krasznahorkai

“I have a license to carry in New York. Can you believe that? Nobody knows that, [Applause] somebody attacks, somebody attacks me, oh, they’re gonna be shot. Can you imagine? Somebody says, oh, it is Trump, he’s easy pickings what do you say? Right? Oh, boy. What was the famous movie? No. Remember, no remember where he went around and he sort of after his wife was hurt so badly and kill. What?  I — Honestly, Yeah, right, it’s true, but you have many of them. Famous movie. Somebody. You have many of them. Charles Bronson right the late great Charles Bronson name of the movie come on.  , remember that? Ah, we’re gonna cut you up, sir, we’re gonna cut you up, uh-huh.

Bing!

One of the great movies. Charles Bronson, great, Charles Bronson. Great movies. Today you can’t make that movie because it’s not politically correct, right? It’s not politically correct. But could you imagine with Trump? Somebody says, oh, all these big monsters aren’t around he’s easy pickings and then shoot.”
~ Donald Trump