The Basis For Superman 4.0:Superfamily United?

superdad.jpg
From Superdickery.com

9 Responses to “The Basis For Superman 4.0:Superfamily United?”

1. RoyBatty says:

DP – first feel free to delete this post, as it is OT. However, I did not see a link for e-mail addy on the blog page.
    Have you seen Falwell’s comments that in order to be successfull in Hollywood you must be homosexual? If anything screams “Start a new thread” it’s this latest idiotic announcement from the Rev.
    At last, I understand why I have yet to achieve success out here. It has nothing to do with the fact I haven’t written a new script in years – it’s because I don’t smoke cock.
    And here I was thinking just being a regular type sex pervert would get me in….

2. RoyBatty says:

Then again, considering all the “How gay is SUPERMAN RETURNS” chatter, perhaps it is a little more on topic than I first thought.

3. JckNapier2 says:

The best Superdickery entry involves the cover in which Superman and Batman talk about discovering a time machine. The caption makes perfect arguments about what could be done about such a time machine. It’s worth looking for.
    Scott Mendelson

4. jeffmcm says:

Speaking of gay, I liked the one where Superman emanated rainbows from his hands.

5. anghus says:

i love that site.
    in the movie when superman throws the ball like 8 miles, and the dog stops and whines, i thought it was an homage to the site.
    Superman really is a dick.

6. Lota says:

heh heh. Gives me confidence for Never liking superman comics and always opting for Iron man.
    When I looked at superdick 4, my first impression was Katie Holmes was Lois, Tom Cruise was Superman, and Titanman was “insert manly-but-disturbed A lister who wants to marry katie Holmes…and is wearing mask to hide botched plastic surgery”
    ha ha. move on up there Katie.

7. Aladdin Sane says:

Now that’s classic.

8. Josh Massey says:

Falwell was right – homosexuality is a slippery slope that directly leads to bestiality!

9. JckNapier2 says: