Uh….

A Reuters/Holywood Reporter headline says, “Oteri switching teams for ‘Southland Tales’.
With due respect to a talented woman, shouldn’t the headline be “Oteri works!” or “The Rock and Seann William Scott Reunite” or even “We Really Have Nothing Else To Write… Sorry.”

18 Responses to “Uh….”

1. joefitz84 says:

She plays a lesbian bodybuilder. That’s funny.

2. mutinyco says:

I think it’s more interesting how Kelly is trying to create a built-in audience for the film — writing a series of graphic novels that will be published leading up to the film’s release, all tied into the website. Pretty ambitious for an indie.

3. lindenen says:

The more and more I hear about the casting of this film, the more and more I think SHIT. I hope I’m wrong.

4. bicycle bob says:

i’ll give a talented director the benefit of the doubt on casting until the movie opens. u never know what a diverse cast can do.

5. Bruce says:

This is a quasi sequel to The Rundown!

6. cullen says:

this movie is either going to be a masterpiece or a total piece of pretentious trash.

7. BluStealer says:

I’m a little worried with the cast being assembled for this. Anyone else?

8. Wrecktum says:

Is Charles Rocket in the movie? Don’t think it’ll be any good unless Charles Rocket’s in it.

9. Josh says:

He totally made Dumb and Dumber.

10. White Label says:

Reads like a press release from Oteri’s publicist/agent.

11. MASON says:

I don’t really get the Richard Kelly thing at all.

12. Josh says:

I thought Donnie Darko was a real good movie. Especially for a young first time director/writer. But heres the thing. The second movie always makes or breaks these guys.

13. Terence D says:

I keep waiting to hear that they signed Pauly Shore and Andy Dick for this one too.

14. PandaBear says:

Kelly seems to be really confident because not many directors would go into battle with this group.

15. Wrecktum says:

I hear Tim Kazurinsky’s been hired. Please confirm.

16. Angelus21 says:

Does that mean Bobcat Goldwait is in?

17. knowitall says:

Why is this even being discussed? I don’t get it… Is Dave drunk?

18. Mark Ziegler says:

It’s Labor Day Week and he’s had to sit thru a month of bad films. Cut him some slack.

movieman on: BYOBlog